Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

@@letsescapelizzy-

The worst Lana song is better than anyone elses best song.

Wow, you really are demented. sorry dude, not trying to offend, but if that what you actually think, get some help please.

I love many many different artists and the 'who do you like better your mom or your dad' mentality is too childish and very immature.

As well, there is something called an opinion, so there is mine :P

ok, i thought about it, and (imo) the only good songs on btd are; off to the races, video games, diet mountain dew, national anthem, radio, carmen, summertime sadness, and million dollar man. occasionally tiwmug. yeah, i adore summertime sadness.  :facepalm:

ZLJIWCD.gif

Honeymoon (song) is incredibly good and not boring at all.

Terrence Loves You is amazing.

High By the Beach is just so fucking good.

Art Deco is the best from the mid-to-uptempo HM tracks.

Swan Song is her worst officially released song ever.

Agree with these besides Swan Song. It sounds better alone than it does in the full album, it's the only song that feels tiresome at that point imo. I also wish the "Dreaming away your life" section of HM didn't exist and it was just the hums bc it sounds more haunting that way (wish she'd have kept that static sound at the end too but ya :creep: )

High By The Beach is not trap. It might have minor trap elements. But it is not trap. And I am convinced that anyone who says otherwise has never actually listened to trap

giphy.gif

High By The Beach is not trap. It might have minor trap elements. But it is not trap. And I am convinced that anyone who says otherwise has never actually listened to trap

omg same, almost as annoying as people who still argue that lana is an 'indie' artist and that ultraviolence is 'psychedelic music' :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

omg same, almost as annoying as people who still argue that lana is an 'indie' artist and that ultraviolence is 'psychedelic music' :toofunny:

I disagree since UV has many psychedelic elements such as guitar solos, synthesizers, extreme reverb and even the 'wah wah' effect. I'm no authority in the matter but think it's fair to call it psychedelic.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I disagree since UV has many psychedelic elements such as guitar solos, synthesizers, extreme reverb and even the 'wah wah' effect. I'm no authority in the matter but think it's fair to call it psychedelic.

This is similar to the whole trap music thing, UV does have psychedelic elements (though I disagree with the guitar solos being psychedelic) but imo the genre isn't psychedelic, which would be like Tame Impala.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Honeymoon is her worst album. Not sure if that's an unpopular opinion but I feel it needed to be said.

Paradise is thematically superior to Born to Die but the latter is a stronger body of work while I tend to prefer Paradise.

Ultraviolence is her best album but only if you include the glorious and to a certain extend superior bonus tracks.

Most of Lana's singles are among my least favourite songs from her, especially in recent days.

sioeQ.jpg