Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

yayo btd version is on a different plane or iconic, has anyone heard the instrumental of it? sounds like a peacful departure. luvs it

reading this i thought i was having a stroke.. and i still don't know what you mean :awkney:

reading this i thought i was having a stroke.. and i still don't know what you mean :awkney:

Well it's self explanatory the yayo 2012 version is on a different plane. A plane meaning another level, it's instrumental sounds like something that would play during a peaceful departure.

Well it's self explanatory the yayo 2012 version is on a different plane. A plane meaning another level, it's instrumental sounds like something that would play during a peaceful departure.

ahh you meant 'on another plane OF iconic' :toofunny:

Old Money is one of my favourite songs off Ultraviolence, I don't understand why so many people dislike it. :toofunny:

OMG yes, it's such a great song! It was the first Ultraviolence song I loved (besides West Coast), before I got into all the other songs. Her vocals on the bridge (I think that's the bridge? Where she sings And if you call, I'll run, run run/If you change your mind, I'll come, come, come) are so beautiful. :oprah:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif