Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

1. blue jeans, national anthem, and diet mountain dew or some of the worst songs on btd

2. btd is lanas worst album (except for sirens, both are very good but out of her whole discography theyre her two weakest albums)

3. paradise is underrated, a lot of the songs are underrated and the level of hate for yayo paradise version is unnecessary. its not as good as the aka version but its still amazing

4. shades of cool is the best song in lanas discography. like, out of every song shes ever made

5. about 70% of lanas unreleased discography is really not good at all

Marina-Gifs-marina-and-the-diamonds-3704

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1. blue jeans, national anthem, and diet mountain dew or some of the worst songs on btd

2. btd is lanas worst album (except for sirens, both are very good but out of her whole discography theyre her two weakest albums)

3. paradise is underrated, a lot of the songs are underrated and the level of hate for yayo paradise version is unnecessary. its not as good as the aka version but its still amazing

4. shades of cool is the best song in lanas discography. like, out of every song shes ever made

5. about 70% of lanas unreleased discography is really not good at all

Amen, especially on point number one.

I used to like Blue Jeans and National Anthem, but then I recently listened to it again and I found it to be...cringe! 

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

just out of curiosity, if you dont think btd or sirens is her worst album which one do you think it is :toofunny: cause it cant imagine it being anything others

I don't even consider Sirens an actual album.  :hooker:

But from best to "worst":

Born To Die: The Paradise Edition > Ultraviolence > Honeymoon (> AKA)

If we consider Paradise an individual album:

Born To Die > Ultraviolence > Paradise > Honeymoon (> AKA)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Love is cute and I'm happy she's back and seemingly excited about her stuff, yet I don't really think it's a great tune and definitly her weakest lead single so far. It's not that I think the song is not crafted in a bad way, I just don't like the direction it's taking ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

probably has been said before but UV is overrated. all the emos who say it's her best album obviously havent listened to Sirens and Honeymoon enough  :hooker:

damn @ me 

Love felt too safe. It's exactly what I expected it to be, which is disappointing since I was hoping she'd do something a less 'predictably Lana.' It sounds like an outtake from Honeymoon or a boring soundtrack song. She can do better so I still have hope for the rest of the album. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

probably has been said before but UV is overrated. all the emos who say it's her best album obviously havent listened to Sirens and Honeymoon enough  :hooker:

honeymoon is garbage and sirens is cute but not worthy of a place in ha 'official discography'

it's just a demo album

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i hate the poster/single art for love. i think that the photoshopping is cringeworthy. if the picture of her with the microphone was in the middle rather than the massive picture of her with her eyes closed i think it would be better

also the song sounds too similar to honeymoon for me. like she sounds beautiful, but it's nothing new, and i was hoping for something new and exciting with this album. i guess it's one track out of who knows how many, but if it's the lead single.... :pft:

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

an album with 15 songs written using the same 4 chords is "better" than a studio-produced album... my condolences

pNjWdpc.png