Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Am I the only one who thinks the way Lana pronounces "mon amour" in Bel Air sounds a bit... weird? Like amoire instead of amooouurrr? Not that I'm some kind of expert in French but...

omg i never bothered to look up the lyrics bc i don't find them particularly hard to figure out so i always thought she's just moaning/ mumble humbling there  :deadbanana:  it doesn't sound like mon amour at all. glad she kinda got the italian pronunciation right in salvatore.  

she pronounces it as if it was smth like "monne annemoire"  :deadbanana:

i76mrxw.png 

Everytime someone says LFL has political songs I cringe hard. Those superficial songs with the depth of a tumblr blog are not something I'd proudly promote as "woke" tracks ... That her insta-girlie and flower crown-fag fans fall for that does not suprise me. But even critics refer to LfL as "political".

You know critics do that just for the attention-oh lana del rey wrote about trump?etc...i wouldn't characterize it as political too..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I think I am the only one ever to say that Dan Heath is my favourite Lana producer but here's why:

• He does the DH remix of West Coast + the DH Orchestral version for Young & Beautiful which are FLAWLESS
  • He produced Blue Jeans which was the first Lana song I became obsessed with
  • He did the National Anthem strings which are genius and iconic
  • He did the strings in Ride and Gods & Monsters which are even MORE GENIUS AND ICONIC
  • He did Yayo and Bel Air which are her most heavenly songs
  • He did the orchestrual intro to 13 Beaches, the REAL start of the LFL album
  • He produced Ultraviolence (song) and Fucked My Way Up To The Top which are my favourite song productions on that album
  • HE DID LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL and ONCE UPON A DREAM
  • DAN HEATH IS JESUS???????

I think I am the only one ever to say that Dan Heath is my favourite Lana producer but here's why:

• He does the DH remix of West Coast + the DH Orchestral version for Young & Beautiful which are FLAWLESS
  • He produced Blue Jeans which was the first Lana song I became obsessed with
  • He did the National Anthem strings which are genius and iconic
  • He did the strings in Ride and Gods & Monsters which are even MORE GENIUS AND ICONIC
  • He did Yayo and Bel Air which are her most heavenly songs
  • He did the orchestrual intro to 13 Beaches, the REAL start of the LFL album
  • He produced Ultraviolence (song) and Fucked My Way Up To The Top which are my favourite song productions on that album
  • HE DID LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL and ONCE UPON A DREAM
  • DAN HEATH IS JESUS???????

You forgot that he co-wrote and produced Old Money..

The official blue jeans music video is so underrated,  i mean,  THE CROCODILE SYMBOLISM PEOPLE

I never got over it. 

It's so iconic,  this song and it's video.  In the first blue jeans video,  the Born To Die cover was shot,  and in the second (official)  video,  the Paradise cover was shot.  So who gives a fuck if her SNL Blue Jeans performance got her most of the hate she got in previous years,  the videos to that song GOT HER VISUAL RECOGNITION on her album covers which contributed like 80% to her success

How have people not talked about this more :defeated:

Wait for life is such a great song (Lana's vocals are amazing) and the song sounds like the mix of songs from btd, uv and honeymoon. It is srysly underrated.

it also sounds like this

i76mrxw.png