PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

Aww thank you! :kiss2:

....I had almost forgotten about my own thread..... :toofunny:

So is this Lizzy live tracks cover a request? If so I'll do my best just for you. :hooker:

...oh, well .... I just saw that you asked other too to make that cover, so do you want 5 different versions or what? Anyway, I'm bored so I'll give it a try. ;)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Oh, thank you so much! :heart:

Ok, I had a lot of time the last few days so I made a Lizzy Grant live shows cover....but it is....well...not so good! So I made another one which looks better imo. Though I don't know if one of them is what you expected but please give me a feedback.

It was quite hard to find a useable pic because all photos of Lizzy's live shows are quite small and often bad quality. So I kinda repainted the picture for the first cover. Don't know if it's better now....

orgvsrepaintwqrla.jpg

left = repainted version
right = original
:toofunny:

First try

lg-liveshows1_4ejojw.jpg

Second try

lizzygrant_liveshows_gtr3e.jpg

Oh, thank you so much! :heart:

Ok, I had a lot of time the last few days so I made a Lizzy Grant live shows cover....but it is....well...not so good! So I made another one which looks better imo. Though I don't know if one of them is what you expected but please give me a feedback.

It was quite hard to find a useable pic because all photos of Lizzy's live shows are quite small and often bad quality. So I kinda repainted the picture for the first cover. Don't know if it's better now....

orgvsrepaintwqrla.jpg

left = repainted version

right = original

:toofunny:

This is absolutely fantastic, yes it is better now :) 

Man gold stars for you!

:mariah:   It is really good

lH7Zs6V.gif      

@@ConeyIslandQueen262 , Yay! Thank you. It means a lot to me when someone really uses my covers. :blush2:

@ , I did so and after several tries I finally was able to create one which looks quite decent I think.

lg_livetracks3wuc5k.jpg

I hope it meets your expectations. I can change anything you like, just tell me.

And if any of you have more requests don't hesitate to tell me. I'm bored right now so.... :smile2:

@@ConeyIslandQueen262 , Yay! Thank you. It means a lot to me when someone really uses my covers. :blush2: @ , I did so and after several tries I finally was able to create one which looks quite decent I think. lg_livetracks3wuc5k.jpg I hope it meets your expectations. I can change anything you like, just tell me. And if any of you have more requests don't hesitate to tell me. I'm bored right now so.... :smile2:

Do you think you could make this exact thing for me but with a different picture from this set? :smile2: The one where she's kind of pouting with her lips?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@  Im glad you like it. :)

@@Elle  like that?

lg_livetracks4ac6cs0.jpg

I hope it's the picture you wanted. If there's anything I should change just tell me.

Yes!! It is, it's perfect. Thank you, I'll be using this :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thank you so much @ :kiss2:

Well I found a few covers I've already made some time ago and edited them but I don't like most of them so... :pft: Here are only two of them.

cr104j03.jpg

unbenannt-2v5jtm.jpg

And tried to make something for ultraviolence but as long as we don't hear it I think I can't create an appropriate cover. Anyway here are my tries...

uvcover28xk5g.jpg

uvcover3tejqj.jpg