RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

:rip: @ how small these venues are

she's playing a fair amount of arenas though? I'm quite surprised she's playing so many arenas in America considering Interscope has kind of ignored her up until recently :rip:

And "Keep On Dancin'" premiered on BBC Radio 1 today as Annie Mac's Hottest Record. Scroll back to about a quarter of the way through the stream (roughly 33:00) to hear it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b06kjzfk?t=2689.655172413793. It's a banger with a whistle chorus and bouncy synths. Love it.

MkWI4Ns.png

I really wanna buy tickets :defeated: I read that Years & Years is opening too which is ultra exciting. Does anyone know what dates they are confirmed to open?

Also I listened through the 5 songs from the album so far today all together and wow I didn't even realize how great this album should be.

H0bDaqU.gif

I really wanna buy tickets :defeated: I read that Years & Years is opening too which is ultra exciting. Does anyone know what dates they are confirmed to open?

Also I listened through the 5 songs from the album so far today all together and wow I didn't even realize how great this album should be.

tumblr_nx6yiiJj9W1u55c00o1_540.png

Starred dates have Years & Years

MkWI4Ns.png

Well FML they won't be at my date. Do we know who will be opening at the other dates?

Not yet -- I'm sure it'll be announced before the NA leg opens though

MkWI4Ns.png