RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

One Grammy nom for best pop solo performance for LMLYD, but she's up against Ed and Taylor. Another for best song writen for visual media, up against the Weeknd, John Legend, and Gaga.

MkWI4Ns.png

Finally bought the Target exclusive CD yesterday after a literal month.. I haven't listened to Delirium 'cause I've been waiting to get the CD so this is exciting.

this long ass album.

Can anybody actually define what is leaked and what is not? I have a bunch of bad unreleased songs and covers and stff

No shade but I just have MOST of her officially released stuff and that alone is like 75 songs, I think that's enough :B

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0cijzNAQT1qcholvo5_r1_1280.jpg

Finally bought the Target exclusive CD yesterday after a literal month.. I haven't listened to Delirium 'cause I've been waiting to get the CD so this is exciting.

this long ass album.

No shade but I just have her albums and that alone is like 71 songs so i think thats enough :B

tumblr_nz9ee5S5gO1qcholvo1_1280.png

tumblr_nz9ee5S5gO1qcholvo2_1280.png

tumblr_nz9ee5S5gO1qcholvo3_1280.png

tumblr_nz9ee5S5gO1qcholvo4_1280.png

Halcyon also has The Ending and another version of Hanging On with a rap verse

MkWI4Ns.png

I downloaded the album when it came out, I heard the intro and was like YAAAAAASSS QUEEN, but then the songs afterwards didn't do much for me, I stopped at song seven because I didn't want to be completely dissapointed. Anyway, I'm gonna give her album a full listen again today because after reading y'all's comments, I feel like it. Halcyon is a masterpiece, not a single song on that album that I don't like, so many memories come when I listen to it, The Ending, Only You, Explosions, IKYC, DITW, amazing :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

OMM's second wind and an album discount is helping the queen rise like a true Lotus to the top 30 of the iTunes albums chart here in the US after it plummeted like a true ARTPOP a few weeks after release #blessed

Kind of happy with the moderate success though. There's a part of me that wants Ellie to blow up WW again, but another part of me wants Ellie's core fanbase to stay smaller and intimate.

MkWI4Ns.png

It pains me that no one is talking about her unreleased song You & Me which is still unleaked but I know someone who has it who won't trade for it, which means others have it too. Snippets have been uploaded on tumblr and it sounds so good.