RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

The performance was better than I excepted; I thought Andra would obliterate Ellie in terms of vocals but it turned out to be a nice enough duet (although I still can't fathom the reasoning behind it? :rip: )

I'm glad she had someone good basically sing for her at the Grammy's

wait how did the other girl "basically sing for her" tho? She pulled her own weight.

MkWI4Ns.png

Well that irrelevant girl completely showed her up :rip:

Not in the slightest. Ellie has been slaying live this era and sounded studio ready on LMLYD, especially the verse, so I'm satisfied.

MkWI4Ns.png

Not in the slightest. Ellie has been slaying live this era and sounded studio ready on LMLYD, especially the verse, so I'm satisfied.

Really? Because everyone I was watching with agreed that Andrea (and none of us had heard of her) completely blew Ellie out of the water. One even remarked that it was kind of unfair that they stuck her on stage with someone who could sing 10x better than her.

Also lmao at the Kylie Jenner teas she was serving with the work she's had done

Really? Because everyone I was watching with agreed that Andrea (and none of us had heard of her) completely blew Ellie out of the water. One even remarked that it was kind of unfair that they stuck her on stage with someone who could sing 10x better than her.

Also lmao at the Kylie Jenner teas she was serving with the work she's had done

Well then I'm glad you were watching the Grammys with likeminded people. Unfortunately for you all, though, this wasn't a knock-out round on the Voice.

MkWI4Ns.png

Snippets of 'Beautifully Numb' and 'Kingdom' leaked. They're about 10 seconds long. Still no sign of Castles, though.

http://gouldrush.tumblr.com/post/141126342625/ellie-goulding-numb-unreleased-snippet - BN

http://gouldrush.tumblr.com/post/141127656750/ellie-goulding-kingdom-unreleaed-snippet - Kingdom

Bye these sound so good I want them so bad

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

I hope the next era reverts back to Lights and original Halcyon in terms of production. Delirium would have been fine if not for the overproduction on some songs...

I hope the next era reverts back to Lights and original Halcyon in terms of production. Delirium would have been fine if not for the overproduction on some songs...