RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

I find myself not caring for delirium :/ Idk. I feel like that story teller I encountered in Lights just isn't present in this album... or maybe I'm just not relating to her anymore. I haven't pin pointed why yet...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I find myself not caring for delirium :/ Idk. I feel like that story teller I encountered in Lights just isn't present in this album... or maybe I'm just not relating to her anymore. I haven't pin pointed why yet...

Her production and song writing changed to appeal to more people while still having that little Ellie touch. It's listenable, it's still Ellie but the magic is lost. Her lyrics used to have more meaning and she was writing about other themes as well, not just love.

I love Delirium. It's just nobody is talking about it here :rip: It's more accessible to a bigger audience, but she's in a good part of her life now and the music reflects it -- it's fun and more carefree. I like it because I can relate: I myself am in a much better place in life now than when Halcyon was released, too.

MkWI4Ns.png

It's taken me a few months but Delirium is sLAYing

complaints:

- wtf is "We Can't Move to This"? like seriously. I'm lost.

- "Holding On for Life" is tooooooooo repetitive

- "Let It Die and "Two Years" are far too basic, but then again they are like super deluxe bonus tracks, so it's passable that she included them I suppose

H0bDaqU.gif

I can't believe how terrible IDWIL is  :defeated:

Delirium is a cute album tho. All her albums are nice though her debut still remains my fav  :legend:

TjmiIK4.png

complaints:

- "Let It Die and "Two Years" are far too basic, but then again they are like super deluxe bonus tracks, so it's passable that she included them I suppose

- I'm still not sure what We Can't Move to This is. I don't really know what's going on it and I don't know why I like it but I do and I'm just as lost as you tbh

- Nooooooooooooooooo that song slays with its lowkey gospel vibes :crying:

- They're not my favorite but eh, they're cute I guess.

Also, the Delirium World Tour started last night and she has SCALPED me in just two songs, especially with the acoustic bit of Lost & Found oh my gosh. She's sounding the most confident vocally this era than she ever has and ugh YAS.

MkWI4Ns.png

complaints:

I like the first verse of Two Years Ago, it has an R&B vibe. But yeah, WCMTT and HOFL along with LMLYD are my least favorites.

I really like Something In The Way You Move, Keep On Dancin', Don't Panic, and Heal a lot. But like I like pretty much the whole album.