RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

WTF :rip:

lmfao tbh - but that's not her, it's a sound effect if you listen closely. It still throws me off too though and I really can't get into that song.

plus the power of our new fave Fred

MkWI4Ns.png

Finally listened to it in full!! So far I really like Aftertaste, SITWYM, Winner, Heal, I Do What I Love, Paradise and Army. I'm not in love with Don't Need Nobody, We Can't Move To This, Devotion and Holding On For Life.

Something I don't like about the album is the tracklist?? I hate how Don't Need Nobody and Don't Panic are placed. it just looks weird idk why

cover1400x1400.jpeg

iTunes re-released it two days ago tacking on Powerful to the tracklist

Re-release already? The 7-disc Delirium: The Acute Confusional State Edition is coming sooner than we thought :excited:

MkWI4Ns.png

Re-release already? The 7-disc Delirium: The Acute Confusional State Edition is coming sooner than we thought :excited:

Out in March featuring the iconic X Factor performance of On My Mind and Lights (Single Version)  :defeated:

Out in March featuring the iconic X Factor performance of On My Mind and Lights (Single Version)  :defeated:

Sure, because we haven't played Lights enough times.  :usrs:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde