RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

you cannot try to tell me that is ellie goulding. they are both managed by ben and ed, and those idiots very well could've fucked up and switched their photos (sarcastic btw, but this does look a lot like lanz)

Apparently they got the same fillers too

As somebody who enjoyed the EG.0 tracks, I'm kinda confused about this album... I love Brightest Blue as a body of work but honestly the EG.0 tracks don't stray too far from the sonic palette of the project and could've been incorporated to give the album a little more punch and a few more "hits". I dunno, I completely understand why she tacked them on the end as a side B project. But I think they work as part of the main album...

01. Start (ft. serpentwithfeet)

02. Power

03. How Deep Is Too Deep

04. Hate Me (ft. Juice WRLD)

05. Cyan

06. Love I'm Given

07. Worry About Me (ft. blackbear)

08. New Heights

09. Ode To Myself

10. Woman

11. Tides

12. Slow Grenade (ft. Lauv)

13. Wine Drunk

14. Bleach

15. Flux

16. Brightest Blue

I'm loving this record so much but if they were so insistent on having the EG.0 tracks I think they should've done double singles?

Power / Hate Me

Love I'm Given / Worry About Me

Flux / Slow Grenade

love love LOVE brightest blue. as a diehard who lives for halcyon and hated most of the eg.0 tracks I was seriously worried about the quality of the album but ellie delivered so hard, i adore it. hate me has grown on me also so  :hooker:

redline

On 1/16/2021 at 8:42 AM, junegloom said:

I sent a rare EG track to a Reddit ‘trader’ hoping to get Secret Garden Inst and Over Me (WAV/HQ) as agreed. Instead I got sent this:

apparently I’m deaf and it’s HQ. It’s not and heavily edited but regardless, enjoy. 

Thanks, I didn’t know there was any Ellie going around!

14 hours ago, junegloom said:

I sent a rare EG track to a Reddit ‘trader’ hoping to get Secret Garden Inst and Over Me (WAV/HQ) as agreed. Instead I got sent this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xst9u3qk44lg3pi/Over Me.mp3?dl=0

apparently I’m deaf and it’s HQ. It’s not and heavily edited but regardless, enjoy. 

thank you legend, ive been wanting this one for so long

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

is there a masterpost somewhere?? i lost my ellie goulding collection 

does anyone have lights (unfinished/not mastered)? cant find it anywhere

Does anybody have the Hate Me official solo version? I just learned there is a solo version and I can't find a HQ file anywhere :defeated: 

Other than that, what up with the Ellie leaks from recent weeks? They are mostly in terrible quality, but I'm surprised we're getting leaks from her.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Does anybody have the Hate Me official solo version? I just learned there is a solo version and I can't find a HQ file anywhere :defeated: 

Other than that, what up with the Ellie leaks from recent weeks? They are mostly in terrible quality, but I'm surprised we're getting leaks from her.

They come from @Eclipse VC recordings (like how 3 snippets of Electricity leaked)