liam

Fuckin triple post but

tumblr_n1q3vb8MBK1siev81o1_500.jpg

:excited:

Imminent leak? Unfortunately the bonus tracks are only digital and vinyl so we can anticipate only three new songs and cry until March 10th...Based on the previews, it doesn't sound like Fire Rides or Dust is Gone are demos either

I was so unimpressed with the preview for WTW but it sounds better in full (I mean it's live, but still).

I mean, can we consider it confirmed that every song on the standard edition shits now? :icant: This sneaky bitch not even revealing the life-changing chorus in that preview.

Literally fucking Dear Boy all over again

She has an uncredited feature in yet another moderately popular song. Like this shit was on Girls apparently?

Literally fucking Dear Boy all over again

She has an uncredited feature in yet another moderately popular song. Like this shit was on Girls apparently?

omg :mj3:

and it was on Lost Girl ( <3 ), not Girls (also <3 )

I mean, can we consider it confirmed that every song on the standard edition shits now? :icant: This sneaky bitch not even revealing the life-changing chorus in that preview.

Basically! I really think I'm going to love every song on the album

But okay @ her seemingly not previewing any of the deluxe??? Hoping she does - I'm here for The Sea :xcry:

Also is the live Walk This Way suddenly "blocked in your country" for anyone else?

As suspected, "No Mythologies to Follow" (song) soooooooo kills

Also more news! Looks like she's dropping an album trailer sometime this week! This direct Jakob Printzlau posted some really awesome pictures on his instagram that gave me total "Fire Rides" teas, which he confirmed. But then I emailed him and he said it wasn't for a single, but an album trailer.

Here are the pictures:

Obv the fire scenes are awesome but I'm even more ready for that freaky hooded thing in the woods

As suspected, "No Mythologies to Follow" (song) soooooooo kills

Also more news! Looks like she's dropping an album trailer sometime this week! This direct Jakob Printzlau posted some really awesome pictures on his instagram that gave me total "Fire Rides" teas, which he confirmed. But then I emailed him and he said it wasn't for a single, but an album trailer.

Here are the pictures:

Obv the fire scenes are awesome but I'm even more ready for that freaky hooded thing in the woods

looks great! hope we get that this week :D 

Not going to lie, I was kinda worried that we had already heard the best songs from the album but those previews have reassured me. Slow Love and No Mythologies to Follow sound especially promising!  :flutter:

20r46kx.jpg