liam

Hey, I saw your last.fm, where can I find these Foxes songs: Count The Saints and Talking To Ghosts??  :(

I got them from two different people off last.fm, one was a bit shady and only gave me a few songs but one person was really nice and gave me Count The Saints and a few others that I didn't have. 

I honestly can't remember their users though (I deleted my old account HisLolita, and made a new one), I got them through talking to people on the site :)

new last.fm

She called her fan Daydreamers on today's chat. Y'all liked that?

I prefer Cows :die:

I really hate when artists assign a name, like the fanbase is supposed to pick it out lol

It was kinda imposed lol

Hey guys, I was looking my songs and realized I have the track ''WTF'' many of you still think it's unavailable? I have the link to download

OMG! Where did you find it? Please post!

PS @@cartoon eyes found the source of "WTF" and it linked to a bandcamp page which had it available for a higher quality download! Looks like it was released by the producer after all this time. If only Lana's producers would pull that shit thanks to her fame, too.

You may download here~ http://www.mediafire.com/wmv22srzoo2f1us/ and reblog here~ http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/post/78084285988/vintage-m-wtf-from-a-piece-of-music-to-fuck