liam

I don't think the gold foil MØ is the actual cover. She was asked about the album cover during her twitter Q+A

29ly4g8.png

OMG nfw! I was somewhat attached the the foil but if it's anything like Bikini Daze it'll be soooo good.

Is there a MØ megapost anywhere?

I've made one, I'm just waiting for a Night Versions cover before I premiere it now :defeated: I'll @ you when it's up

Ew the Fire Rides video looks awful

i love her cover styles, i hope its not the green foil one lol she's so much more artistic than that. i think fire rides looks cool. didn't know she was making a video for it.

It's almost definitely just tour visuals/home vid for these previews and not a full video--she has those for a lot of songs in her live set. Esp considering it's the same lips from the WOT home video

Example of tour visuals/non video stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHoyEzzHn0

Check it I was right :lanahottie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuFeCPWMZw

Can we take a moment to talk about how much Fire Rides SLAYS???

I just can't get enough of that track :worship:

The intro hypothetically opens the album so well :crying: Like, I know it will...and then going right into Maiden shiiiiiit. I'm half worried that these are already the two best songs on the album but then that's not such a terrible worry because they're so good...

I'm very hyped for No Mythologies to Follow and The Sea based on live vids though.

The intro hypothetically opens the album so well :crying: Like, I know it will...and then going right into Maiden shiiiiiit. I'm half worried that these are already the two best songs on the album but then that's not such a terrible worry because they're so good...

I'm very hyped for No Mythologies to Follow and The Sea based on live vids though.

I kinda agree with what you said earlier though, I'd be pretty surprised if I disliked ANY of the tracks on the album. I'm most hyped for the two you mentioned and Dummy Head.

H0bDaqU.gif