liam

Y'all coming out of the woodwork tonight huh

Every link (EVERY LINK) on the newalbumreleases page fucked me

I don't suppose someone would reup the sampler? I know it's a bitch but pleeeeease I can't take this

Also @@Born To Die I literally searched for MØ samplers like three days ago and got no results, what did you type in?

Y'all coming out of the woodwork tonight huh

Every link (EVERY LINK) on the newalbumreleases page fucked me

I don't suppose someone would reup the sampler? I know it's a bitch but pleeeeease I can't take this

Also @@Born To Die I literally searched for MØ samplers like three days ago and got no results, what did you type in?

I already uploaded it! I'll PM ya!

I literally just searched "MØ sampler", sorted by CDs, newly listed and it was there. He sold another one on the 24th, so if any of you feel like checking if he lists another, his ebay is http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/wazandwoz.

You have to dig because ebay treats Ø as O.

Thank you! I don't suppose you'll be searching MØ much but if you happen to see another please let me know

@@keanefar praying for us (but praying I snag the next one and not you lel)

Fire Rides and Dust is Gone are so good! Can't even decide on a preference, but Fire Rides is a clear an-themmmmm. As much as this minimizes the amount of new material we'll have, it's also thrilling to have a few demo versions. Not to overhype myself, but I'll be surprised if there's a single song on this album that I dislike.

why is don't wanna dance called crazy for you in the album sampler?

"Crazy for You" must have been the original title (it was also on a few setlists), but changed for release because "Don't Wanna Dance" is the more recognizable hook--and they're aiming at a hit clearly. Like Charli's "Feel My Pain" turning to "Set Me Free" only more logical.