liam

Cool, cool!

So I assumed with the Night Versions she was going for like a darker production almost, but it looks like it literally means something fit to listen to at night i.e. calmer and more relaxed in terms of production

Right? :eek:

Right, like less produced. Stripped. I guess "night" is just a cooler way to say that. It's a great twist on "Dark Night", which is pretty upbeat. It looks like all the night versions on the album are made from the ballads, though, but I'd like to see it on even more upbeat songs like "Pilgrim".

So thanks to @ I got the song, you can PM me if you want it. Also in browsing Amazon UK I found the release date of "Don't Wanna Dance"! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HS58SQS/ref=dm_att_alb7://

January 17th.

tumblr_mz5qhcA1vO1siev81o1_500.jpg

Limited number of MØ fans!

She's doing a Q&A in the comments of her megamix at 4 PM GMT. United she will answer one of us. She must.

Also I made a MØ tumblr bc I regret missing the boat on channeling my Lorde obsession usefully so I wanted to get the jump with this bitch: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/

Follow yo.

Limited number of MØ fans!

She's doing a Q&A in the comments of her megamix at 4 PM GMT. United she will answer one of us. She must.

I just don't know what to ask  :defeated:  :ahhney:

EDIT: I slept through the Q+A anyways so whatever  :eek: Just reading her answers now. Ah @@SitarHero - I'm so glad you asked about XXX 88!!!!!!!!

I just listened to the Don't Wanna Dance preview and I'm a little bit disappointed with the production. The live version is just so wonderful... Hopefully I'll feel differently once I've heard the full song.

20r46kx.jpg

I just don't know what to ask  :defeated:  :ahhney:

EDIT: I slept through the Q+A anyways so whatever  :eek: Just reading her answers now. Ah @@SitarHero - I'm so glad you asked about XXX 88!!!!!!!!

I just listened to the Don't Wanna Dance preview and I'm a little bit disappointed with the production. The live version is just so wonderful... Hopefully I'll feel differently once I've heard the full song.

She answered some of my questions :oprah: But pointedly ignored Longing Bird smh

Only exciting to me: I asked who her dream collaboration would be, and she mentioned SOHN, who I loooooove. So I tweeted him about it. And he said: https://twitter.com/SOHN/status/421822638043197440 :defeated:

I like the shouty bit at the end of the DWD performance from the Roskilde Festival and I noticed it's significantly played down on the studio snippet. Anyway, DWD and Fire Rides are the only live performances I listen to a lot so hopefully I won't have too much demoitis. Though I'm slightly familiar with The Sea and No Mythologies to Follow as well.

Why the fuck didn't you buy it before it was pulled? :read:

no haha, when you tried to buy it it said 'removed' but it was listen for a very long time. I don't think I was ever able to buy it but it was up since yesterday apparently, so... :eek:

but I did try asap and wasn't allowed