liam

I love Dear Boy, but Never Wanna Know has definitely been my shit for the past few days. I didn't realize how great it was until I actually listened to the lyrics.

And Dreams on the Menu with Peacefull James is actually good, too. Definitely a great addition to any party playlist.

I gotta expand my collection, definitely.

DOUBLE POSTING...
tumblr_krfc4bU82s1qzhk9uo1_400.gif?.jpg

This is what I have in my library for MØ/anything MØ-related. Anybody wanna help me expand my collection?
Some of the other links are either dead or redirect me to an unrelated site.

11034349116_066ef3a639_z.jpg

Admittedly, Hula Hey (to a point,) really put me off. I dig Hula Hey's sound, but other than that, I can't get into it.

She put her debut album up for presale today

NO MYTHOLOGIES TO FOLLOW FEB 24

tracklist (finally an artist who doesn't slap on everything released before the album):

01 Fire Rides
02 Maiden
03 Never Wanna Know
04 Red in the Grey
05 Pilgrim
06 Don’t Wanna Dance
07 Waste of Time
08 Dust Is Gone
09 XXX 88 [ft. Diplo]
10 Walk This Way
11 Slow Love
12 Glass
13 No Mythologies to Follow *
14 Dummy Head *
15 The Sea *
16 Gone and Found *
17 Fire Rides (Night Version) *
18 Dust Is Gone (Night Version) *
19 Slow Love (Night Version) *
20 The Sea (Night Version) *

the * are the deluxe

1462963_676109129086010_923998785_n.jpg

BzhmW.png

Really wasn't expecting this for a long time! And that TITLE. NO MYTHOLOGIES TO FOLLOW. Remain the best new bitch, MØ.

But aw, she didn't put on "Longing Bird", "Woman of Babylon", "No More Seconds", or "Hours of Fun". Unless those last two titles were title estimates based on lyrics like "Crazy for You", which now seems to be "Don't Wanna Dance", because they were listed on her setlists.

I'm actually glad every early single made it. They deserve their spot, especially Maiden (which I was worried about). But I'm wondering what happened to the fully produced version of "Freedom"...

And it's so long. 16 original songs!

Confused about the album cover or if it's even been revealed yet

Here's what they have for this vinyl preorder:

79149.jpg

Anyone with the digital preorder in their country wanna check what it is on iTunes?

That is in fact the cover that shows up in the iTunes stores where it's up for pre-order.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk28icuT5EQ

I love the little chuckles that she does bless her she is so cool

Everything about her gets me so hyped :flutter:

PS someone uploaded some decent live audio of hers, go at it: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tvwlrb182epk8/#nolnnkt9ottt7

Merry Christmas!

Hi all of you. I hope you are having a fantastic time...

XMAS has been great, I feel the nostalgia in my bones! 

I'm with my family right now... In the house where I grew up and where all the vocals for my forthcoming debut album were recorded. I love it here. Hope you guys are celebrating Xmas with people who care about you. I bet you are.. and if not, then they are waiting for you somewhere.

Anyway - I wish you all a very happy Xmas.

XXX MØ         As a special Christmas treat, here's an exclusive megamix of all tracks on the forthcoming debut album No Mythologies To Follow.

Argh I've been looking forward to hearing the studio versions of Fire Rides and the one that comes after it on the megamix (lol don't know what the track is called :eek: ) for sooooo long and they sound like they aren't going to disappoint. Also looking forward to getting Glass and Maiden in better quality!

20r46kx.jpg

Argh I've been looking forward to hearing the studio versions of Fire Rides and the one that comes after it on the megamix (lol don't know what the track is called :eek: ) for sooooo long and they sound like they aren't going to disappoint. Also looking forward to getting Glass and Maiden in better quality!

:xcry:

I'm so excited. There's just no way she's not going to deliver. Album of 2014 tbh. Even these five second moments have me freaking out.

And I'm finally getting my collection started, my grandparents got me the Bikini Daze vinyl for Christmas!

Still need to know what happened to Freedom #2...

Omg in love with this girl. Waste of Time is SO good.

I can't stand for any more artists omg too many :icant:

Not that it matters but how old is she? So many places say otherwise.

I just saw that her Wikipedia says that she's 17, which is definitely not true :wtfney:

Probably like 25?