liam

Bought the Bikini Daze EP :legend: It's really good. XXX 88 and Never Wanna know are fantastic (what's up with the strange capitalization in NWK though?)

I'm having a hard time liking Pilgrim and Maiden, but the rest is all great. Waste of Time is still my favourite :yesnod:

Bought the Bikini Daze EP :legend: It's really good. XXX 88 and Never Wanna know are fantastic (what's up with the strange capitalization in NWK though?)

I'm having a hard time liking Pilgrim and Maiden, but the rest is all great. Waste of Time is still my favourite :yesnod:

The lowercase "know" is just an iTunes error from what I can tell, based on the video and the vinyl.

"Maiden" is the best :emma:

Maiden > Waste of Time > Freedom (#1) > XXX 88 > Dark Night > Pilgrim > Never Wanna Know > Glass

I've been stanning for Mø for like months I'm so happy other people like her here  :crying:

Btw, I pre-ordered the NMTF vinyl for only $30, shipping included! Got it from Amazon UK.

Not really.....

Oh, well I look stupid. I didn't realize that had been there for 20 days. Anyway, she posted it on Twitter today so I thought it was something new. Sorry.

Also, using this as my new unreleased cover if anyone else wants to use it

unreleased.jpg

Just got her newsletter and it announced that "Don't Wanna Dance" AKA the boppiest goddamn thing she's ever written is the next single! But also that the album is pushed to the 10th of March sighhhh. That's not that long I guess.

It sucks her album has been pushed back, but thankfully only by a couple of weeks.

I don't think this has been posted but there is a free download on amazon UK of Dark Night (Night Version) if anyone is interested. I only just stumbled upon it  :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Night-Version/dp/B00HAWXC9M/ref=dm_att_trk1

Whaaaaat this isn't one of the Night Versions on the album!

Yo I can't get this because I'm in the US, could someone hook me up?

Cool, cool!

So I assumed with the Night Versions she was going for like a darker production almost, but it looks like it literally means something fit to listen to at night i.e. calmer and more relaxed in terms of production

Right? :eek: