liam

Who else ordered a physical from Amazon? Would it be better to order it from her My Play Direct?

Also, are the Bikini Daze EP and Say You'll Be There her only other released material? I don't wanna download her unreleased stuff, I'm pretty sure that's what turned me off the first time. 

Who else ordered a physical from Amazon? Would it be better to order it from her My Play Direct?

Also, are the Bikini Daze EP and Say You'll Be There her only other released material? I don't wanna download her unreleased stuff, I'm pretty sure that's what turned me off the first time. 

If you have Amazon Prime it's like 12.98 with myPlay it's like $20 after shipping in the US

BzhmW.png

What a difference a few bonus tracks makes. No True Romance sized meltdowns :hae:

If you have Amazon Prime it's like 12.98 with myPlay it's like $20 after shipping in the US

Last I checked just the shipping on MPD was $20 :eek:

What a difference a few bonus tracks makes. No True Romance sized meltdowns :hae:

Last I checked just the shipping on MPD was $20 :eek:

you're right, it was $8 in shipping to the US. I'm not paying $23 :wtf:

I'll use my amazon prime

BzhmW.png

I ordered it right after I posted that anyways, I put my Prime to use.

Also, are the Bikini Daze EP (two last songs) and Say You'll Be There her only other released material? I don't wanna download her unreleased stuff, I'm pretty sure that's what turned me off the first time. 

IS THE SONG WHERE THE 'BIKINI DAZE' LYRIC CAME FROM ON NMTF?!?!?

Dummy Head AKA the best song!

"Dummy head, bikini daze, life is a daydream, we're dead anyway"

you're right, it was $8 in shipping to the US. I'm not paying $23 :wtf:

I'll use my amazon prime

Now I have no idea where to buy the vinyl though :stareney2:

@@comeintomybedroom Yea, plus the Night Version of Dark Night from the Bikini Daze EP, as well. But yeah, that's all. And there's also a Remix EP on iTunes Denmark or something lol.

Okay, I went through this whole thread earlier and I was able to get the Night Version of Dark Night. Thanks for answering!

Can someone tell me the names of the recent songs she's featured on? (Oh, it's in the OP, lol.) Provide links?  :creep:

Dummy Head AKA the best song!

"Dummy head, bikini daze, life is a daydream, we're dead anyway"

Now I have no idea where to buy the vinyl though :stareney2:

why not pay the $60+ amazon wants instead of the $45 myPlay wants, consider the additional $15 a service fee because myPlay sucks ass

BzhmW.png

Okay, I went through this whole thread earlier and I was able to get the Night Version of Dark Night. Thanks for answering!

Can someone tell me the names of the recent songs she's featured on? Provide links?  :creep:

All years provided here so you can see what is more recent. I rec WACTK at the bottom: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/masterpost

why not pay the $60+ amazon wants instead of the $45 myPlay wants, consider the additional $15 a service fee because myPlay sucks ass

true but it'll be like $30 once they get it on the US Amazon store. Like they had the CD as a $25 import up til very recently

All years provided here so you can see what is more recent. I rec WACTK at the bottom: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/masterpost

true but it'll be like $30 once they get it on the US Amazon store. Like they had the CD as a $25 import up til very recently

I'm holding out on it going to $10-11 on Amazon US

BzhmW.png