liam

SitarHero, on 14 Mar 2014 - 8:22 PM, said:

No sympathy for y'all bc you won't even give her good unreleased songs a try! Like Oh Mah Gawd (Tiger Baby Remix) is a must, Off We Go is a must, Summer is a must, Ride the Night Girl is a must, Stitches is a must, even Dear Boy... :pls:

I have given ALL of her unreleased TWO chances. I admit Oh Mah God is pretty catchy and Summer I liked, but nothing really clicked like it did with Charlotte's flawless discography. So I just deleted all of it. Twice.

It's just so different from her album sound that I love.

The iTunes video thing, right? I tried downloading it from a couple different sites but it's in two parts so it doesn't extract correctly, or something.

So this would be great, please, someone.

Or is it all on Youtube? I probably won't keep it, I just wanna watch it.

Two of them are on YouTube (Never Wanna Know & Don't Wanna Dance), but not the rest.

Night Version of Never Wanna Know :legend: : http://rd.io/x/Rl5n4JIrUOXDHw/

now how do we get an HQ rip of this....

UM YEAH I need this :excited:

H0bDaqU.gif

I need another night version immediately because now the EP has six songs which looks like shit in iTunes' formatting :icant: That one song just chilling its own column smh

can someone send me all the night versions we have so far?? much appreciated 

I actually just made a download yesterday and then this came out...Will post when I update it!

I need another night version immediately because now the EP has six songs which looks like shit in iTunes' formatting :icant: That one song just chilling its own column smh

The definition of a first world problem..  :magikarp:

Add Freedom (#1) tbh

This involves further minimizing the already almost obsolete Bikini Daze EP, and I don't wanna be rid of that cover art...

PS everyone! Here are Night Versions! If you haven't already downloaded all of them (there are 6): https://www.mediafire.com/?9cwni8ys8kgrdz9

I found the popped bubble more appropriate for a demos cover but y'all may use it for this lel

@@TakeYouDown2Paradise

WOW the bridge in NWK NV is so beautiful

This involves further minimizing the already almost obsolete Bikini Daze EP, and I don't wanna be rid of that cover art...

I just duplicated it, I have the Bikini Daze EP in full still

@@SitarHero P.S. I agree the bubble-popped picture is better for demos (but I love the NV cover!!) Do you one that says "Demos"?

PS everyone! Here are Night Versions! If you haven't already downloaded all of them (there are 6): https://www.mediafire.com/?9cwni8ys8kgrdz9

I found the popped bubble more appropriate for a demos cover but y'all may use it for this lel

@@TakeYouDown2Paradise

WOW the bridge in NWK NV is so beautiful

thank you!!!!!

y1Egm5u.gif

I just duplicated it, I have the Bikini Daze EP in full still

Inefficient trash :dorothy2:

I still want more upbeat songs to be made into night versions, like Dark Night. I think that remains the best one. Also Maiden would be really cool.

Have you guys got the live at Roskilde Festival album too? It's unofficial, but it's professionally recorded as it is ripped from the video stream of her concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvDQC1BI0c

I had that for months until the album came out, when I decided...to delete it :slayty: Been pondering a good live album though, what with the Spotify session and the amazing Walk This Way performance on her Vevo...

@@SitarHero P.S. I agree the bubble-popped picture is better for demos (but I love the NV cover!!) Do you one that says "Demos"?

Yeah, made by @@cartoon eyes

~under construction~

To fix that problem I've decided I'll put Freedom (#1) in my Night Versions EP and put Freedom (#2) on Bikini Daze as track 02 (Dark Night being 01 lol).

H0bDaqU.gif