liam

If anyone has a spare ticket or might not be able to make it, etc. for her show in San Francisco at the Rickshaw Stop, I'll buy a ticket off you.  Really don't want to miss this show.

u6pq4c9.gif

Idk if anyone even cares about these photo posts, but here's some more, shot by Thomas Skou:

rcnc6bP.jpg

yWLrJ1a.jpg

zu5Nibj.jpg

Qv1Wn8M.jpg

jAHNRPZ.jpg

Fmcsb22.jpg

ty. Never assume I'm not interested~

So Amazon decided to decline my card 23819083418 times so I guess I'm not getting a NMTF vinyl which really pisses me off  :crossed:  I did get tickets to her Boston show though  :party:

mel c handing over an award to mø.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sWnXfD6nYU#t=61

omg. i just kept smiling throughout the entire video. im so happy for her  :flutter:

The definition of "didn't see it coming". incredibly well presented by Sporty Spice, may I add.  :creep:

Here's a translation of her speech:

"[To Sporty Spice] Thank you so much for the kind words. This is so insane. I can't even.. I mean. Yes. This price.. It's crazy. As much as it belongs to me, it belongs to my manager Bjørn, and my producer Ronni Vindahl. A special thanks to Sarah Sølvsteen, to Mads Kjærgaard, Henrik Dalgaard from Sony Music and the rest of the team, and Thanks to everyone who has supported me and believed in me through this time, this is all fucking crazy. I don't get it, it's fucked! Thanks. It's.... Thank you very much. [To Sporty Spice] Thank you so much. This is fucked up!"

So I was casually browsing some Lana live performances to add on my list, but then I accidentally stumbled upon this:

I was scratching my head all confused up until ~20 seconds when I realized it wasn't Lana Del Rey singing... It was MØ!

Is this old news? That case, my bad  :toofloppy:

EQFO7rX.png