liam

So I was casually browsing some Lana live performances to add on my list, but then I accidentally stumbled upon this:

I was scratching my head all confused up until ~20 seconds when I realized it wasn't Lana Del Rey singing... It was MØ!

Is this old news? That case, my bad  :toofloppy:

that song is on Avicii's album lmao

So I was casually browsing some Lana live performances to add on my list, but then I accidentally stumbled upon this:

I was scratching my head all confused up until ~20 seconds when I realized it wasn't Lana Del Rey singing... It was MØ!

Is this old news? That case, my bad  :toofloppy:

This track was released on Avicii's album True last year in September, and the track is actually called 'Dear Boy'.

Here's the studio version just in case you haven't heard it yet: 

I was pleasantly surprised when Avicii's manager confirmed that MØ was the singer on twitter last year, especially as I never thought that she would collaborate with a electronic house producer. The track is killer though and the tune is really catchy.

EDIT: Avicii released a remixed version of track a couple of weeks ago titled Dear Boy (Avicii by Avicii) with the un-altered vocals, and if you slow the song down you can really hear Karen's beautiful voice.. I never understood why he added vocal layers over her voice on the original version.

For those who care about old MØ music, the producer of Doomsday sent me this:

Hello. This is not really a question, just saw your site and since you put such an effort in to finding old Mø tunes I can give you a little bit of info you may not know. I produced some of the very early Mø tracks like 'Doomsday' and 'Without the Shit'. 'Without the shit' was going to be on the album for a while, and so there exists some decent recordings of it that are much better than the demo. Also 'Incest dubplate' was recorded for my dj-crew for a soundclash we did not win :) Cheers Morten

...Omfg. Sitar that's awesome!

What about Chillin' With Max?

Omg I just want it so bad. :crying2:

That's by "Slow Hand Motem" who is impossible to find :die:

The B-side to the "Say You'll Be There" 7" is the night version. :O Can't wait to hear it.

OMG what if it's only ever a vinyl rip...

I was able to order some RSD titles from a pretty big record store online last year, is there any place that would list them in the UK? SYBT is a UK exclusive and I really want it smh

Hey guys!

I've been watching this post for a month now and all I can say is that you guys are really dedicated and so nice that you even share all those goodies with us!

I want to help somehow, these are the stuff I can provide you:

1. She had a nice chat with fans at SoundDrop, I have some screenshots from that chat.

I'm bad at cropping/editing pics, but I can provide the raw files to you

2. It's easy to find Karen's personal FB profile, her father put up some old pics, she's sooo adorable at them

3. Getting those songs is quite hard, but what If I ask Karen herself? I'm gonna see her in 10 days *excited dance* and after show I wanna do a short interview with her. Of you wanna ask something, just tell me!

I'm MØ's daydreamer

Hey guys!

I've been watching this post for a month now and all I can say is that you guys are really dedicated and so nice that you even share all those goodies with us!

I want to help somehow, these are the stuff I can provide you:

1. She had a nice chat with fans at SoundDrop, I have some screenshots from that chat.

I'm bad at cropping/editing pics, but I can provide the raw files to you

2. It's easy to find Karen's personal FB profile, her father put up some old pics, she's sooo adorable at them

3. Getting those songs is quite hard, but what If I ask Karen herself? I'm gonna see her in 10 days *excited dance* and after show I wanna do a short interview with her. Of you wanna ask something, just tell me!

Welcome! :hae: Follow m-o-slash on tumblr lel~

She's yet to post any of her unreleased songs (unlike, say, Charli XCX), so idk. I welcome your attempt though, get us Longing Bird :slayty:

My local record store got a grand total of 1 copy of the SYBT vinyl. Glad I didn't wait hours for nothing.

And no one who did get it can rip it apparently smh this is torture

I first got into MØ while creeping on this thread one day, back before I made my account on here. I listened to her Bikini Daze EP and liked it a lot, but it was when her album release that really sparked my love affair with her music. I love literally every song off of NMTF, especially Pilgrim and No Mythologies to Follow. Some of them originally had to grow on me, (like Glass, Gone and Found, The Sea, Red in the Grey), but now I love all of the songs.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Welcome! :hae: Follow m-o-slash on tumblr lel~

She's yet to post any of her unreleased songs (unlike, say, Charli XCX), so idk. I welcome your attempt though, get us Longing Bird :slayty:

And no one who did get it can rip it apparently smh this is torture

I need taht SYWBT Night Version ASAP, jfc.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

National Anthem, on 21 Apr 2014 - 4:43 PM, said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like her cover of "Say You'll Be There"?? :flop: it's the only song she's officially released that I don't use

:crossed: I love it, it's so cute and everyone knows the words because it's an old song.

I'm not crazy about the night version though. Of course I want it, but I don't really care for any of the night versions.

Am I the only one who doesn't like her cover of "Say You'll Be There"?? :flop: it's the only song she's officially released that I don't use

i dont use it neither lol, and i know its because i dont like the spice girls lmao 

I don't like it either, the original is okay though (I'll listen to it but it's not something I seek out).

Getting tickets to her show is proving to be ridiculous ugh.

u6pq4c9.gif