liam

Whoa she really proved herself to me on this

i’m not going to lie i sort of expected her to continue to just go further and further away from indie from now on after her latest slew of singles (which i do all love by the way) but no!!!! she not only released radio bops but she is STILL capable of this ART!!! this is so NMTF with a new breath of life added and even more juicy production. I love her.

H0bDaqU.gif

I honestly can't believe how much I love her :defeated: It's insane, every music she does ends up being incredible. I love how different this is. Lots of people in the youtube comments are saying Lizzy Grant / May Jailer vibes and I agree and I love it so much

ZKcaooE.png

Holy fuck this EP is incredible. I love how she effortlessly blended her NMTF sound with her more mainstream pop sound, it's such a perfect compromise. Here for an album like this - after the singles I was so scared for what a body of work this era would be like but I am very impressed

FzytWEW.png