liam

Did you guys see Diplo's tweet? MØ is basically featured in a secret track of Hunger Games new movie's soundtrack, along with Lorde and Ariana Grande (????????)

HUGE! @ArianaGrande @Diplo and @LordeMusic collab on secret track for @TheHungerGames: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack: http://ow.ly/DDqtj 

The + makes me think it's the writers and producers instead of the actual featured artists

BzhmW.png

The good news is that MØ only wrote the song on the soundtrack and isn't collabing with Ariana Grande

Obv the bad news is that means she's also not collabing with Lorde AND the song was "All My Love," an already teased feature with Major Lazer. So we won't be getting that :noparty:

The good news is that MØ only wrote the song on the soundtrack and isn't collabing with Ariana Grande

Obv the bad news is that means she's also not collabing with Lorde AND the song was "All My Love," an already teased feature with Major Lazer. So we won't be getting that :noparty:

I'd take her not collaborating with Ariana Grande over her collaborating with Lorde and Ariana Grande.

What's worse-- Ariana Grande ft. MØ or Iggy Azalea ft. MØ?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

It's a shame Ariana is singing All My Love because it's a real bop and would be amazing with MØ :poordat:

But

tumblr_nf0g4ax5Gb1siev81o1_500.png

I don't think it would sound nearly as good with Mø on the track

BzhmW.png

What do yall think about her not performing with iggz?

I think it was stupid considering when Mo apologized on twitter for SNL Iggy said she'd be fitted for in-ears in time for their AMA performance

and then she was nowhere to be seen and Charli was there like...talk about a waste

BzhmW.png

I think it was stupid considering when Mo apologized on twitter for SNL Iggy said she'd be fitted for in-ears in time for their AMA performance

and then she was nowhere to be seen and Charli was there like...talk about a waste

I think iggz and her team dropped her ass for messing it at SNL lmao

THANK GOD she wasn't there at the AMAs! She's currently on tour and I'd be disappointed in her if she'd cancel shows just to do a dumb American Award show with some annoying rapper

Which she already did :toofunny:

Is Iggy abandoning MØ? :excited: This can be her I Love It tbh