liam

The only show MØ is doing even remotely near me is at a festival that my roommate is going to right now :defeated: When I told her to go see her she said she was "too aggressive" for her. But flagrantly loud midday sex isn't smh

The song is kind of cute but it doesn't sound like Mø at all until a little bit at the end... Wtf have they done to her voice? I almost still hear Charli in it but not really. I have no idea who's voice that is... It's neither Mø nor Charli...

yeah its really weird lol i heard Charli's voice too 

Her voice just really doesn't suit Charli's lazy songwriting so it's been warped to some kind of imitation. She really is there in name only to make Iggy look hip, it could've been anyone.

I'm glad she gets a moment at the end and it's not just a chorus. But still very much not worth it.

Her voice just really doesn't suit Charli's lazy songwriting so it's been warped to some kind of imitation. She really is there in name only to make Iggy look hip, it could've been anyone.

This is how I feel, pretty much.

Glad it's awful, I guess. It was exactly what I expected it for be and I really don't understand her decision, as a singer-songwriter with a great aesthetic and style to sing SOMEONE ELSE'S lyrics as a feature, like, I don't understand. ($$$ 88, I don't blame her)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Honestly this would've sounded pretty good if Charli sang it... MO's voice, or whatever computer generated voice they put on here, doesn't fit as well as Charli would.

Exactly! But it would've sounded exactly like Fancy did, it's so obvious they're trying out another Fancy (Basically Iggy's entire mainstream career after Fancy, she tried to do it with Black Widow and now she's trying to do it again with this mess.)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png