liam

A lot of you may not know her, but she's super cool. I love her voice and her eyebrows. 1f63b.png

More

Anyhow enough of that, In other news: my next single is BEG FOR IT ft. MO & I'm performing it for the first time on SNL. So excited!!!! 1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

What with this bitch taking every artist i like and collaborating with them?! this is not right, im annoyed as shit that MO is associating with her,  i hope she doesnt take the mainstream route after this collab. 

What with this bitch taking every artist i like and collaborating with them?! this is not right, im annoyed as shit that MO is associating with her,  i hope she doesnt take the mainstream route after this collab. 

And also MØ's music is like super not radio friendly like everyone will be like ??? wtf r u saying danish cow ???

Also you like Rita Ora?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

And also MØ's music is like super not radio friendly like everyone will be like ??? wtf r u saying danish cow ???

Also you like Rita Ora?

I knoww her voice is not for radio at all, and no i dont like rita ora, in fact i kinda despise her but less than iggy. But i like Charli a bit 

I knoww her voice is not for radio at all, and no i dont like rita ora, in fact i kinda despise her but less than iggy. But i like Charli a bit 

Dear lord imagine if "Beg For It" does to MØ what "Fancy" did to Charli :omg: :omg: :omg:

I'll probably still jam to the song but GO AWAY IGGY YOU RUIN EVERYTHING

Seriously though like this is my "indie music NOT MAINSTREAM MUSIC!!! SELLOUT!!!" phase.

I'm going to cry

Music Horror Story: Iggy Azalea

Seriously though like this is my "indie music NOT MAINSTREAM MUSIC!!! SELLOUT!!!" phase.

I'm going to cry

Music Horror Story: Iggy Azalea

lmaooo same, i even bought MO's album on physical ... hope she doesnt dissapoint me in the future.! 

lmaooo same, i even bought MO's album on physical ... hope she doesnt dissapoint me in the future.! 

Yeah I got her vinyl and it was the first vinyl I played on my own like ever so that's some shit right there

I hope Beg For It flops but it still makes Mo some $$$, and hey she'll be on SNL though right... hope there's backlash, MØ performing live isn't exactly for live TV...  :toofunny:

Yeah I got her vinyl and it was the first vinyl I played on my own like ever so that's some shit right there

I hope Beg For It flops but it still makes Mo some $$$, and hey she'll be on SNL though right... hope there's backlash, MØ performing live isn't exactly for live TV...  :toofunny:

lmao like the one she did on jimmy kimmel or some jimmy (maybe fallon), but maybe iggz is going to do a solo performance :S? 

Lmao me as hell. And it can stay far from her live show!

Though it's not like Rita Ora is blowing up. Perhaps we're not doomed to another Charli catastrophe

Lmao me as hell. And it can stay far from her live show!

Though it's not like Rita Ora is blowing up. Perhaps we're not doomed to another Charli catastrophe

Yeah but Rita hasnt released music and her singles was about to enter top 20/10 and then she couldnt perform it and it died lol