liam

I asked about her old bands/projects and also about tracks such as Woman of Babylon, No More Seconds and Longing Bird. Ignored. I've asked her about Woman of Babylon before and she ignored me that time too. I wonder why? I want actual information about her music! I don't give a shit what her favourite Lorde song is... 

I am SO done with her Q+A's  :bye3:

20r46kx.jpg

@@liam what is her fave Lorde song tho :creep:

Tennis Court, and her favorite Lana song is Born To Die... seems like she only listens to the first song of every album!  :creep:

I just saw her at a free show at Urban Outfitters, the mini concert was short and stuff but she was super amazing and energetic, she was like in the crowd and going up the stairs and walking around and shit, it was amazing. It also made me really love some of the songs I didn't really like, also her braid game is so strong, I get whiplash everytime she swings her braid around. She also looked at me a couple of times I think because I told her via her Tumblr ask this morning to look out for an Asian kid in a hawaiian shirt  :hooker: and when she was walking back out to do the signing she was like IT'S YOU!! and then I gave her a little note and she signed my vinyl. I showed her my MØMØMØYouth poster I did a few weeks ago and she was like OMG you made it? She's super sweet and she got so excited she said she wanted to make it a poster for her tour or something like that.

ME + MØ

10367607_10152490001981694_3058305081380

Anyway, GO TO HER SHOW! She's so sweet!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

@@liam what is her fave Lorde song tho :creep:

Tennis Court, and her favorite Lana song is Born To Die... seems like she only listens to the first song of every album!  :creep:

I just saw her at a free show at Urban Outfitters, the mini concert was short and stuff but she was super amazing and energetic, she was like in the crowd and going up the stairs and walking around and shit, it was amazing. It also made me really love some of the songs I didn't really like, also her braid game is so strong, I get whiplash everytime she swings her braid around. She also looked at me a couple of times I think because I told her via her Tumblr ask this morning to look out for an Asian kid in a hawaiian shirt  :hooker: and when she was walking back out to do the signing she was like IT'S YOU!! and then I gave her a little note and she signed my vinyl. I showed her my MØMØMØYouth poster I did a few weeks ago and she was like OMG you made it? She's super sweet and she got so excited she said she wanted to make it a poster for her tour or something like that.

ME + MØ

10367607_10152490001981694_3058305081380

Anyway, GO TO HER SHOW! She's so sweet!

Well I came to the definite decision that "Slow Love" is my favorite song on NMTF. It's so immediately infectious and eargasmic. I feel like y'all can come up with faves way quicker than I can, so I'm behind haha. I still have no idea about ranking the rest of the album.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well I came to the definite decision that "Slow Love" is my favorite song on NMTF. It's so immediately infectious and eargasmic. I feel like y'all can come up with faves way quicker than I can, so I'm behind haha. I still have no idea about ranking the rest of the album.

Well, I just got into Pilgrim and XXX 88 when I saw her do them live, I'm really bummed she'll never perform my 2 fave tracks, NMTF and Gone and Found though. Those two songs are so damn good.

smh she got interviewed by Nardwuar and he only asked about MOR. I want A Pseudonymous Twosome info :crying: Where's your iconic research guy?

Why was I the only one singing her lyrics at her concert last night? :cat: They're not that hard to decipher. Maybe not the only one but I was in the minority. There was this guy in front who was really cracking me up though, he kept dancing with one hand over his heart like a Backstreet Boy and doing these "ooh gurl" :ohsnap: motions with his other hand and just generally feeling like hot shit and it was too much for me. I'd just be mid jam and he'd be over there getting it and it was so distracting lmao