liam

Why was I the only one singing her lyrics at her concert last night? :cat: They're not that hard to decipher. Maybe not the only one but I was in the minority. There was this guy in front who was really cracking me up though, he kept dancing with one hand over his heart like a Backstreet Boy and doing these "ooh gurl" :ohsnap: motions with his other hand and just generally feeling like hot shit and it was too much for me. I'd just be mid jam and he'd be over there getting it and it was so distracting lmao

It's not her accent, girl just can't fucking enunciate to save her life and they toyed with the vocals too much

BzhmW.png

This guy just posted an EVEN BETTER version of Get Raw

Also Oh Mah Gawd instrumental on his soundcloud

I'm gonna contact him and see if we have anymore luck

I can't deal with this video. Sorry MØ I love you and everything, but I cringed right the way through it. Awful. I agree with you guys about the colour palette and her eyebrows though - amazing!

20r46kx.jpg

I can't deal with this video. Sorry MØ I love you and everything, but I cringed right the way through it. Awful. I agree with you guys about the colour palette and her eyebrows though - amazing!

Aw come on what was wrong with it?

Aw come on what was wrong with it?

I just thought everything was so over the top hipster and so try hard. I dunno I just felt uneasy watching it

20r46kx.jpg

When she swings her free-flowing ponytail in WTW, it gives me life. Just MØ in fucking general gives me life.

She definitely gives me vagina envy and I can't explain why, just her disposition and energy is so fucking chill. Hands down one of my favorite female artists of this generation, and all time. So fucking dope.

And I'm still jamming out to Chillin' W/ Max. tumblr_n7d1yvR2ik1rr0bkio1_250.gif :holla:

Were you able to buy this separately?

Nope I just ripped it

She announced more US tour dates

She's not coming to Atlanta but she can go to Louisiana and Kansas to perform for a field of corn

what the fuck

And also not to San Francisco? Wtf the struggle moving away from LA is real

Nope I just ripped it

And also not to San Francisco? Wtf the struggle moving away from LA is real

They keep sending her to bumfuck locations instead of the major US capitals first and then those places later

BzhmW.png