liam

I keep trying to imagine MØ singing that Charli snippet...or being on some basic beat...or dancing next to Iggy in a video...it all feels so unreal. Like Iggy had a personal vendetta against ME.

I keep trying to imagine MØ singing that Charli snippet...or being on some basic beat...or dancing next to Iggy in a video...it all feels so unreal. Like Iggy had a personal vendetta against ME.

Me too lol and when my biggest desire is her to disappear from this industry, she decides to collab with one of my faves. 

I mean tbh same with Charli before she released Superlove and Boom Clap. MO = next Charli unfortunately :/

NO DON'T SAY IT

kglVstt.gif

Take. That. Back.

we share the same pain i am glad about this

this is legit stressing me out why would my dear karen want to work with that bleached whale

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't know if MØ has the pop star quality about her Charli has though. I was kind of kidding. I think she will stay "indie". I love her but she's not "pretty" in the same way Charli is tbh... I just can't see her going super pop.

I think that too, she doesnt have that mainstream look or appeal (to me) 

NO DON'T SAY IT

we share the same pain i am glad about this

this is legit stressing me out why would my dear karen want to work with that bleached whale

It's the worst thing to happen to me all week tbh

I don't know if MØ has the pop star quality about her Charli has though. I was kind of kidding. I think she will stay "indie". I love her but she's not "pretty" in the same way Charli is tbh... I just can't see her going super pop.

Charli's gotten pretty dolled up since TR but yeah...Also MØ isn't on a major label and hasn't really expressed major thirst for success like Charli ("let's get SuperLove top 40 in the UK guyz!"). They have very different paths. It's just worrisome BECAUSE Iggy was this major catalyst in changing Charli's direction. But I have faith in my girl a bit :xcry:

Why didn't she choose like...Tove Lo. Upcoming female who's actually getting popular. This is where I suspect this bitch has been doing some voodoo and peering at my nightmares. I wonder what movie they're gonna copy for the video...Two blond white bitches I guess the possibilties are endless unlike Piggyback's last two collabs...

Charli's gotten pretty dolled up since TR but yeah...Also MØ isn't on a major label and hasn't really expressed major thirst for success like Charli ("let's get SuperLove top 40 in the UK guyz!"). They have very different paths. It's just worrisome BECAUSE Iggy was this major catalyst in changing Charli's direction. But I have faith in my girl a bit :xcry:

Why didn't she choose like...Tove Lo. Upcoming female who's actually getting popular. This is where I suspect this bitch has been doing some voodoo and peering at my nightmares. I wonder what movie they're gonna copy for the video...Two blond white bitches I guess the possibilties are endless unlike Piggyback's last two collabs...

Dos_rubias_de_pelo_en_pecho_-_White_Chic

Actually though-- she'd be fucking PERFECT. It's not like Iggy has any sort of aesthetic or direction, besides irrelevant rap verses and $$$. I honestly don't understand her fanbase I mean-- I saw that video of her trying to be a popstar doing a trashy pop song and I realized "Wow, really?"

But anyway, should've picked Tove Lo, who I increasingly disliked the more I found out about her/songs I heard  :toofunny:

I am such a hater wow I should be ashamed of myself, but this is one of my biggest nightmares. One time I hung out with this guy on Tinder and we spent 3 hours walking around Chinatown bitching about Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's sellout-ness (she'd call me """retarded""" for that)

I am such a hater wow I should be ashamed of myself, but this is one of my biggest nightmares. One time I hung out with this guy on Tinder and we spent 3 hours walking around Chinatown bitching about Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's sellout-ness (she'd call me """retarded""" for that)

sounds pressed and dire, do you still speak to each other?

BzhmW.png

No i meant Charli, he and I both enjoyed talking shit about Break The Rules  :toofunny:

LOL I need someone who will talk shit about it with me who actually likes Charli... All my friends either like Charli AND like Break the Rules or just don't know Charli or care for her at all. I don't have any True Romance era fans (except one who seems to like BTR).

Also it's tricky because I also kind of pushed for BTR in my friend circle a BIT but for the most part I don't like it... It's just like alright and if I heard it somewhere that wasn't coming from my own ipod I would get super excited.

(sorry this is sooo off topic)

Can Iggy's rap please be a rehash of Fancy so I can cringe bop and not Black Widow in which case I would only cringe? :sadcore4:

No because we don't want another Fancy situation here do we really mr nope

Edited by SitarHero