liam

IF SHE'S COMING TO YOUR TOWN OR CITY GO SEE HER OMG

One of the best shows I've been to, so much fun and energy and I made new friends and she stage dove about 52 times. So much energy it was crazy, everybody who was part of the show was super into it. She walked into the audience and then to the back of the venue, and then was walking on top of the audience, and then let us carry her around, and then ran up to the balcony... and then rolled on the stage... Also she did the entire standard album and a few extra tracks. So good. 10/10, go if you can.

Her opening, Holy Child, sucked so much though.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

One of the best shows I've been to, so much fun and energy and I made new friends and she stage dove about 52 times. So much energy it was crazy, everybody who was part of the show was super into it. She walked into the audience and then to the back of the venue, and then was walking on top of the audience, and then let us carry her around, and then ran up to the balcony... and then rolled on the stage... Also she did the entire standard album and a few extra tracks. So good. 10/10, go if you can.

Mø was amazing, but I thought HolyChild were ok... The first song was really offputting but I got into them eventually. They are endearing.

I want to go so bad  :defeated:  The venue they picked is 19+ so I can't go. I'm thinking of getting a fake I.D or going early to try and meet her. I'm so sad I love her so much

Can we just agree to label it as Freedom (Night Version) and Freedom?

The numbers were obviously to denote one being a demo and the other being more finalized

I really want to but no :republican:

Someone seeing her live ask her permission lel

I kept Freedom (#1) in the Bikini Days EP where it originally belongs.

And I have Freedom (#2) in "Dark Night", my lil fan album with all the night versions and Hours Of Fun.

I'm gonna introduce this on my next masterpost update #rocktheboat

756MGl3.png

I had a few of these in the rarities album which was always off bc it's a completely different style whereas most of the early MØ persona tracks are pretty consistent. Plus dissolving the demo album is ideal after the Maiden night version switch