National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

Mermaid Motel, Your Band is All The Rage, So Legit, Let My Hair Down, Little Girls, You're Gonna Love Me, Axl Rose Husband, Elvis, Brite Lites, Daytona Meth, Diso, all the acapellas, Jump, The Man I Love, On Our Way, Pawn Shop Blues, Playground, I Was In A Bad Way, Strange Love, True Love On The Side, Yayo, Off To The Races, Cola, Summertime Sadness, Video Games, Carmen, Body Electric, Hollywood.

BUT, if I could only choose my number 1 favorite..... It's a tie between Elvis and Off to the Races.

And all of the Sirens album

There are very few songs that I don't like, and my favourite is always changing as I give others more of a chance after having my current favourites on repeat.  I mean come on... there are like over 120 to choose from! But my favourites are:

Off to the races - I love the story behind lyrics and her vocals are phenomenal 

Lolita - I have only recently given this song a chance, and now I can't stop playing it!

Queen of Disaster - I love the tempo, how uplifting it is. 

You Can Be The Boss - (especially the live at concert prive version).

Backfire - Is my current song on repeat. 

There are just so so many to choose from!  

Driving in cars with boys: my boyfriend sent me this song in August. It makes me think of a gangster Lana, a real and young one, running down the streets to meet with boys at the end of the Avenue.

Queen of disaster: I feel like this song, it's a young love. This kind of teenager love that makes you forget of EVERYTHING, and the way she sings is pitched and heavenly and perfect in every way.

Live or die: I feel like she was dating a 'bad guy' for some reason. A boy who she really admired, like this kind of love where u are just 'wow' in every sense. And it's cool.

Black beauty: (I know it's leaked ans it's bad but it's too important for me) this song, is talking about someone with depression, someone dark, close, who is swallowing her into his depression too. And it's personal for me because I know what it is. She loves the person so much that she accepts being depressed because she loves him against all.

And that's all. I'm surely forgetting songs, I love a lot more, but these are relevant.

tumblr_mlpo4ngRQC1re3sv3o1_500.gif

This is so hard but god damn it I think my absolute favourite ever, which also happens to be the first song I've ever heard from Lana, is Off To The Races. The way the lyrics are written and the way Lana uses her vocal range is just fucking majestic. The fact that she included references to Lolita, one of my favourite novels and films of all time, is also a big deal to me. To me, it is the epitome of Lana and why I love her. :kiss:

SMnMBxW.giftumblr_mlpo4ngRQC1re3sv3o1_500.gif

Sirens: no favourites, as I haven't managed to listen to the record yet... shame on me, I know.

AKA Lana Del Ray: Mermaid Motel, Pawn Shop Blues, Put Me In a Movie.

Born To Die: it's easier to say which songs I don't love, just like - Diet Mountain Dew, Radio, Carmen, Without You, Lolita, Lucky Ones(this one's really growing on me, though!).

Unreleased: Velvet Crowbar, Go Go Dancer, You're Gonna Love Me, Hit and run, Live or Die, Black Beauty plus a lot of songs which escape my mind right now...

i am nothing and should be everything

Bad Disease

Kill Kill

Mermaid Motel

Brite Lites

Put Me In A Movie

Ride

Cola

Body Electric

Gods&Monsters

Kinda Outta Luck

Hundred Dollar Bill

To Be Continued...

(TOO MANY FAVORITE LANA SONGS, OMFG)

And the wind I know it’s cold

finally someone who likes lucky ones!! i didn't know it was so hated until i joined this website where everyone thinks it's terrible but i love it 

anyway my favorites are

afraid

affa

black beauty

chelsea hotel no 2

diet mountain dew

driving in cars with boys

hawaiin tropic

hollywood

hundred dollar bill

lolita

the man i love

million dollar man

never let me go

ottr

pawn shop blues

prom song gone wrong

radio

serial killer

this is what makes us girls

true love on the side

tired of singing the blues

tv in black and white

velvet crowbar

yayo

gUYS THIS IS SO MANY IDK I CAN'T PICK

My favorite Lana songs? I have a lot, honestly...

1) Paris/Marilyn Manson: I really thought this song was the first song of hers that was unreleased that I had heard. I thought it was golden. This song is probably my favorite because of the lyrics. I like how it sounds like she was living that time period. And now look who copies her: Lady Gaga with the Marilyn/President reference in 'Do What U Want' which kind of pisses me off. I think that also goes along with the next song I'll talk about...

2) So Legit: I think this was actually... pretty funny. I used to love Gaga before I read all the bs about the Illuminati and since then, I haven't listened to her. But in the end of the year, 2013, I heard this song and I thought it was great. I hated Gaga so much and I think with the rivalry, Lana is better and this song would be better with a different instrumental. I listened to Artpop and honestly, this song alone was better than the entire album.

3) This Is What Makes Us Girls: This was my favorite BTD song. Hell, I think that the demos of this song were great. The lyrics sounded like they were full of emotion and that is what I think I like about Lana. Her lyrics are built very well, they all have a great meaning to Lana, we can tell. It just seems like she really means what she says in these songs. This is one of the more pop-sounding sounds, but yet, I find this to be a lot more interesting than the other songs. I love this one the most.

4) On Our Way: There Lana goes again about the Chevrolet that nobody knows who it belongs to... Which is one thing I'd love to find out. She sings about this man with a Chevy and he goes to prison, as you can tell in TIBAW. She sings something about him going to prison, so obviously, this is how they broke up. This song was in the middle of their relationship. I really hear her admiration in her voice. She sounds like she really cares about him and that he was the love of her life. The songs that she wrote and haven't released seems to have this recurring theme about a lost love with a man who has a Chevrolet. She really has feelings for him if she has wrote so many songs about him. This song is what made me love her songs even more-- it has a really sad love story sound, although it's not really...

5) TV In Black And White (Living Without You): I love both versions. This song is perfect. I love the sound, the instrumental part, especially the acapella version. We have so many songs that have leaked of hers and this is one that I feel is perfect. She sings in this song about how much she misses her man, she wants him to know that it's okay that he's gone and in prison. It just makes me feel that if anything were to happen where I got into a relationship and they got taken away from me, I'd want them to know, I still love them. I want them to know that we could still be together, kind of what this song was explaining... <33

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Released: This Is What Makes Us Girls, National Anthem, Born To Die, Carmen, Diet Mountain Dew, American, Body Electric, Mermaid Motel, Pawn Shop Blues, Gramma.

Sirens: My Momma, For K

Other: 1949, Puppy Love, Elvis, Let My Hair Down, Heartshaped Chevrolet, Methamphetamines, Trash, Television Heaven, Angels Forever, Tv In Black & White, Go Go Dancer (plus Midnight Dancer Girlfriend), Boarding School, The Man I Love, Fordham Road, Daytona Meth, Damn You, Every Man Gets His Wish, Money Hunny, Moi Je Jou, Children of the Bad Revolution, Live Or Die, Hollywood's Dead, Never Let Me Go, You Can Be The Boss.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Tough question, but I'll try to answer it.

I have many more that I really adore, but it would take forever to explain them all :eek:, so here's my top 10. 

1. Yayo. I remember when I heard it for the first time. It got me so emotional, because there's so much emotion in this song, in her voice and it's just stunning. 

Whenever I hear "You have to take me right now out of this dark trailer park life" it really connects. 

I always connect to this song whenever I hear it. Also, I think the video is really interesting.

2. Bel Air. Bel Air has the most beautiful vibe in my opinion. It's dramatic, but sad. The lyrics are stunning and the video in Tropico is a masterpiece.

3. Lucky Ones. When I heard this song for the first time, I instantly fell in love with it. I love the lyrics and the instrumentals, especially the instrumental part toward the end.

4. Ride. To me, this song is about not caring about what other people think about you and that's the way I live my life. The video + song are incredible.

5. Hollywood. Deff my most played Lana song. This song takes me to another place. I love it so much and I would love to hear a live version of this song.

6. Never Let Me Go. Personally this song means the world to me. It's a really beautiful love song.

7. Driving In Cars With Boys. This song really grew on me. I always feel like this is a song from the 50s / 60s even though I know it's not. I like all versions of this song.

8. Queen Of Disaster. It describes me perfectly and the scream at the end, OMG.

9. Video Games. It's iconic.

10. Angels Forever, Forever Angels. Simple, yet absolutely stunning. It takes me to a beautiful place.