National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

Sirens: I'm Indebted To You. (It's so lovely  :flutter: ) & A Star For Nick. Which calms me down instantly.
AKA: Kill Kill, (my Gawd that shit is good.) For K Part 2, Little Girls, Yayo
BTD: Born To Die, Might be my all-time fav., Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, Video Games, Carmen, Million Dollar Man

Paradise: Ride, Gods & Monsters, Bel Air, Burning Desire
Covers: Summer Wine + Chelsea Hotel No 2
Unreleased: on the top of my head: Back To Tha Basics, Fordham Road, Black Beauty, Velvet Crowbar, Trash Magic, Hundred Dollar Bill, Kinda Outta Luck, Backfire and probably a whole lot more but I am tired so that's it for now.

I should firstly say, somehow I found her songs correspond with my emotions, over last few years, and I just clicked with her.

Secondly, I always liked songs that have nice melody to it, with intriguing lyrics, and Lana's music has all that.

Video Games - I am one of those that heard about her with this song, I knew then she is something new and different

Summertime Sadness - that one along with video I listened the most, it's breathtaking

Dark Paradise - it's her third song I got to love, powerful chorus

Kinda Outta Luck - I dug up this one from her early days, jolly song, and great video

Body Electric - '...Jesus is my bestest friend', lol, with such lyrics you got to love this, and this whole Tropico is mind blowing

Blue Jeans - 'You fit me better than my favorite sweater', cute and 'I'll will love you till the end of time' strong.

Others favorites, without telling why:

Born To Die

Diet Monutain Dew

Carmen
National Anthem
Angels Forever

Bel Air

Cola

Ride
Off To The Races

Lucky Ones

Burning Desire

Video Games: something about it puts me in a trance, I'm at peace when I listen to that song.. It takes me to another place. That angelic voice, the instrumentals. Everything about it makes it the most flawless song I've ever heard in my life. ❤️

Guest Dot

Okay I'll try:

Born to Die:

WITHOUT YOU - This song is so heartbreaking and touching. I really start to cry sometimes while listening to it, because it's so touching and special to me.

SUMMERTIME SADNESS - The first Lana song I fell in love with...Kinda overplayed but it deserves all the attention it gets (eventhough that horrible remix is more popular than the original)

NATIONAL ANTHEM - The second song I fell in love with. The video is absolutely amazing and Lana's best video imo. The song itself is great as well!

BLUE JEANS - Ugh. This song is just incredible. The melody, the production everything just works so well together.

RADIO - see "Radio - Appreaciation Thread"

Paradise:

COLA - In my opinion Lana's best song and an obvious single choice. I get why people hate on it recently (probably my fault) but they can't deny it's one of Lana's most original and daring song. Great vocals great production and very catchy overall.

BEL AIR - such a lovely and innocent song. I feel like I'm in Paradise while listening to it.

LDR aka. LG:

FOR K, PART 2 - Great song! It's kind of a pre-mature Blue Jeans. Very sensual and somehow rebellious imo.

PAWN SHOP BLUES - Ugh. Such a beautiful and honest song. Great lyrics.

PUT ME IN A MOVIE - This song is iconic! I think it was the first song off AKA I really loved!

JUMP - This actually kicked Yayo off the fourth spot recently. I really came to appreaciate this song a lot.

Sirens:

JUNKY PRIDE - I'm not a big fan of Sirens but this song is really gorgeous. The chorus is so cute and kind of sad as well.

DRIVE BY - This song is the first song of Sirens I liked, and I still think it's one of the best of that album.

Unreleased:

Not gonna go into detail with these, but I really love Femme Fatale Lana (DICWB, Dangerous Girl)

BLACK BEAUTY

TV IN BLACK & WHITE

DRIVING IN CARS WITH BOYS

DANGEROUS GIRL

BACKFIRE

HOLLYWOOD

OOH BABY

JFK

PROM SONG

LIVE OR DIE

SERIAL KILLER

EVERY MAN GETS HIS WISH/HAWAIIAN TROPIC

LAST GIRL ON EARTH

JEALOUS GIRL

PARADISE

Sirens: Pretty Baby and A Star for Nick
AKA: Kill Kill, Pawn Shop Blues, Yayo, Oh Say Can You See, Gramma
BTD: Video Games, Born to Die, Carmen, Without You 

Paradise: Ride, American, Cola, Burning Desire
Covers: Wonderwall, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Goodbye Kiss, Chelsea Hotel No. 2, Summer Wine, Chet Baker, Heart-Shaped Box
Unreleased: Black Beauty, Driving in Cars with Boys, Velvet Crowbar, Come When You Call Me America, JFK, Hollywood's Dead, Serial Killer, Every Man Gets His Wish, Angels Forever, On Our Way, Miss America/Trash, Never Let Me Go, Hawaiian Tropic, My Best Days, You & Me

I tried really hard to narrow stuff down. I love all of the BtD, Paradise, AKA songs, haha.

:hooker:

AXL ROSE HUSBAND : Probably one of my favorite songs, it just stung me hard when I first really got into it. Come back to me. Bam, lol

the guitar is just amazing, when she says king and queen its so hauntingly beautiful. shocks me everytime. It's up there, this song

1949 : Ugh, god this song can save me from the worst moods ever, I don't know if anyone likes this song as much as I do, it hurts to listen to, its just so amazing. The lyrics make me sad. (I know I know, the whole thing is literally a direct reference to Lolita, but not all of it.) So you might say the lyrics are unoriginal, but thats not true. 

I just relate to this song so goddamn much, it's definitely my favorite song, but i don't want to pick favorites, haha

Whenever i press play and  hear the first guitar chord, it just breaks my heart. i relate to this 

BOARDING SCHOOL : I think I like this so much because it reminds me a specific day when i was with my friends. I'm a huge fan of the live version, even though it is cut off.  :facepalm:  but its mega cute, the lyrics always make smile though cheap trailer trash.....

PEACE / ALL YOU NEED : damn... nuff said. this song... i think i just really really appreciate it because of its length. the lyrics are incredibly beautiful, i love everything off of sirens and those eps.. :)

honorable mentions...:            drive by, try tonight, how do you know me so well, PRETTY BABY, you, mister,  AVIATION, 

kill kill, mermaid hotel, lolita demo, elvis

ok I'm going to try this  :icant:  

Sirens/From The End/Quiet Now:

• Bad Disease
  • How Do You Know Me So Well ? (I'm Indebeted To You)
  • Aviation
  • Junky Pride
  • Next To Me

AKA:

• For K Part 2
  • Mermaid Motel
  • Pawn Shop Blues
  • Brite Lites
  • Yayo

Born To Die:

• Off To The Races
  • Blue Jeans
  • Video Games
  • National Anthem
  • Radio
  • Carmen
  • Without You

Paradise:

• Ride
  • American
  • Cola
  • Body Electric
  • Bel Air
  • Burning Desire

Others:

• Black Beauty
  • JFK
  • I Don't Wanna Go
  • Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  • Chelsea Hotel #2
  • Hundred Dollar Bill
  • Playing Dangerous
  • Velvet Crowbar
  • Tired Of Singing The Blues
  • She's Not Me
  • Hollywood's Dead
  • Backfire
  • Back To Tha Basics
  • Hawaiian Tropic
  • Last Girl On Earth
  • Hollywood
  • Goodbye Kiss
  • Get Drunk
  • Disco
  • Go Go Dancer
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Prom Song
  • Damn You
  • You're Gonna Love Me
  • Young & Beautiful

I had to cut some songs because my list was just too long  :sadcore2:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

This is so hard! Ok here i go... my favorite song from her is "Without you"...i mean, wow, such a masterpiece. I love everything on the song, it makes me cry sometimes (when i'm sad), is absolutly amazing for me. And then we have songs like Dark Paradise, Blue Velvet, Blue Jeans, Bel Air, Yayo, Video games...just flawless songs, i don't even know what to say. 

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

Guest Dot

This is so hard! Ok here i go... my favorite song from her is "Without you"...i mean, wow, such a masterpiece. I love everything on the song, it makes me cry sometimes (when i'm sad), is absolutly amazing for me. And then we have songs like Dark Paradise, Blue Velvet, Blue Jeans, Bel Air, Yayo, Video games...just flawless songs, i don't even know what to say.

Yes! Without You is probably my favourite song off BTD! :giveup:

I can't say these are all my favorites now, but they were at one point. I basically compiled a list of songs I previously/am currently obsessing over.

Born To Die / Paradise

Born To Die - The beginning instrumental still gives me chills, it's absolutely amazing.

Blue Jeans - The song that got me turned onto Lana. I really disliked her until I heard this song

Diet Mountain Dew - I prefer the first demo of this, but one of my all time favorites.

Dark Paradise

Radio

Summertime Sadness

This Is What Makes Us Girls

Lolita

Lucky Ones

American - This was my ringtone for like 6 months. One of my all time favorites.

Cola

Body Electric

Gods & Monsters

Bel Air

Burning Desire :bodyisready:

AKA

The whole fucking album is amazing. The entire thing. My favorite album.

Sirens / From The End / Young Like Me

Peace

Bad Disease

For You

Wait

Try Tonight

Drive By

Blizzard

Junky Pride

Move

Pretty Baby

Unreleased

Starry Eyed - I'm not sure why some people don't like this song. It's beautiful.

Black Beauty

Angels Forever, Forever Angels

Behind Closed Doors - I can't describe how much I love this song. There are no words.

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) - Such a sweet, and slightly creepy love song.

Never Let Me Go - This will always be one of my favorite songs. The song that got me listening to a lot of her unreleased stuff.

Butterflies 

Hundred Dollar Bill - I'm not sure if I like this or the demo version better.

In The Sun

Playing Dangerous

She's Not Me

Hit It & Run - :bodyisready: :cumming:

Boarding School 

Television Heaven

Trash Magic - IMO it's her best song. It always puts me in such a great mood. All time favorite.

TV In Black & White

Dance Man

Fordham Road

Motel 6

Tired Of Singing The Blues - All time favorite

You're Gonna Love Me

Your Band Is All The Rage - All time favorite.

All Smiles - All time favorite.

Little Girls - I had to add the demo version separate from the album version. This is the song that got me into Lizzy tracks. This is the song that got me obsessed. I could listen to this for hours on repeat. ALL TIME FAVORITE.

Coca Colla 

Little Carmen

I still remember the first time I heard Video Games. It was a wave of sadness, loneliness, emptiness with a sparkling feeling of love for life.

Love, even through despair.

Once in our youth we all go through that One love story, the one that made us the happiest but broke us the hardest, the one that made us grow up or dead overnight when it ended. The night when it ended for me, that's when Lana Del Rey came into my heart. I couldn't resist her seductive melancholy. She makes me want to be her: you may break me, but I'll fall like cherry blossoms--in the most beautiful way.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do...I tell you all the time, Heaven is a place on Earth with you, tell me all the things you wanna do."

This is why I spent some serious time on making this cover of Video Games. I am a musician, and as a musician you hear a thousand songs a week, then you become pickier and pickier. But this song is that one in a million that forever stole my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCela6VJ3UI

Thank you, dear friends. I tend to think that all of you who can take Lana's sadness are people with stories. Hope to hear from you.

“It’s amazing what happens when you put your interests out into the universe and make it known what you want.” -- Lana Del Rey