joachim1814

How is feeling Lana now

SO JEALOUS

did you ask her about american tour

-cough- no hate guys im just looking out for my fellow yankees

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

SO JEALOUS

did you ask her about american tour

-cough- no hate guys im just looking out for my fellow yankees

I've heard her say in some video that she might do a tour of the sunset strip or something.

VyIsfwC.jpg

1. I love Gods & Monters so happy it's going to be a single!! :deadbanana:

2. Can't believe you gotta a chance to hug her while she was wearing the mamma bear coat. Must have being one of the best hugs ever since that coat looks so cousy and soft.

3. You are really nice looking and sexy by the way. Just saying... :teehee:

number 3 : haha thnk you so much 

and yes, I asked her about the tour, she told me it's gonna be very simple and glamour  :thankyou:

I've heard her say in some video that she might do a tour of the sunset strip or something.

los angeles

no

wait didnt she say that as a joke or something? or was that another vid

excuse m

no

no just the 3 big cities ny la chicago and im fine  :hdu:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

los angeles

no

wait didnt she say that as a joke or something? or was that another vid

excuse m

no

no just the 3 big cities ny la chicago and im fine  :hdu:

no she was talking to the paps, she was serious. I think the channel 'pop candies' has the video where she says it. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

she was joking people...in the video you can see her being sarcastic about it.

What's the point of being sarcastic about that? She was laughing, but not because she was joking about it. That's how it looks to me.

VyIsfwC.jpg

What's the point of being sarcastic about that? She was laughing, but not because she was joking about it. That's how it looks to me.

Because is funny? Ironic? Sarcastic?

Well she is not going to make a tour in US any time soon according to her concerts agenda so when the guy ask she answers she is going to make a series of concerts on the streets. Is Lana being complete over dramatic over her US critics and the fact she is not going to do a tour in US. Funny answer in my eyes LOL

glgcDdT.gif

Because is funny? Ironic? Sarcastic?

Well she is not going to make a tour in US any time soon according to her concerts agenda so when the guy ask she answers she is going to make a series of concerts on the streets. Is Lana being complete over dramatic over her US critics and the fact she is not going to do a tour in US. Funny answer in my eyes LOL

yes.. a tour of the sunset strip. It would be nice if she made a large american tour i cant picture that happening tho  :ohno: 

VyIsfwC.jpg

wait, the label didn't like paradise or the new spiritual album she's working on rn?

new spiritual album

find me the link of the video please?

i think you're talking about the video where she is in L.A. and someone asks if she is doing US tour and then she says that, while laughing. i think it was a joke. if she did tour usa, it'd be LA & NYC & Chicago

BVT4uKe.jpg   

wait, the label didn't like paradise or the new spiritual album she's working on rn?

Seeing as he liked this post:

mm this must be the reason why shes recording another album so quick

I'd assume he meant paradise

VyIsfwC.jpg