Mileena

The Sims

I really liked The Sims 1. It was a game of my childhood and it helped me so much in English classes.  :cuteface:   But the other two, ew. I dont even feel any need to play some virtual life in pc anymore. It feels so strange to me to do it when I can do so many things in my real life. I would rather play some games in fantasy worlds which I cant experience in my life than creating me and my partner in sims and playing with them.  :toofunny:

I've never had experience with any of the games except for Sims 3 base game. And I, Nina, am an addict. I hardly have any motivation to do anything else. I'm also not sure if I spend more time downloading custom content or actually playing the game...hm... and I'm not sure if playing with cheats is more fun or not because I really like not having to work for things both on the sims and in real life but god don't even get me started on this game. I could go on for hours.

I'VE GOT ALL MY SIMS 2 GAMES BACK :legend:

Recently I installed just the base game on my mom's computer because it runs Windows and I played for the whole day with the Goth and Caliente family. Reminded me of so many things. I want to play again soon!

But since last week I've been addicted again to Sims 3, so I'm playing it a lot. I don't feel too motivated to play it but when I run it I can go for hours. :defeated:

Recently I installed just the base game on my mom's computer because it runs Windows and I played for the whole day with the Goth and Caliente family. Reminded me of so many things. I want to play again soon!

But since last week I've been addicted again to Sims 3, so I'm playing it a lot. I don't feel too motivated to play it but when I run it I can go for hours. :defeated:

my aunt managed to pick up the base game and a few expansion and stuff packs for super cheap and i'm giving her my sims 3 because i seriously think it's abysmal. i can't wait to play in veronaville and strangetown again! 

4r9w86.jpg

my aunt managed to pick up the base game and a few expansion and stuff packs for super cheap and i'm giving her my sims 3 because i seriously think it's abysmal. i can't wait to play in veronaville and strangetown again! 

It's weird, my favorite neighborhood's always been Pleasantview! I never even created a family in Strangetown, I couldn't stand it. But obviously I've played it before!

It's weird, my favorite neighborhood's always been Pleasantview! I never even created a family in Strangetown, I couldn't stand it. But obviously I've played it before!

strangetown is so cool if you're into aliens and all that jazz (which i am, the families i fucked up there omg!). do you like veronaville much? 

4r9w86.jpg

strangetown is so cool if you're into aliens and all that jazz (which i am, the families i fucked up there omg!). do you like veronaville much? 

I like Veronaville better than Strangetown, but I think it's too static. I don't see much to do in town and the families aren't that cool. I like how the main story goes around Pleasantview and the families that live there.

I really liked The Sims 1. It was a game of my childhood and it helped me so much in English classes.  :cuteface:   But the other two, ew. I dont even feel any need to play some virtual life in pc anymore. It feels so strange to me to do it when I can do so many things in my real life. I would rather play some games in fantasy worlds which I cant experience in my life than creating me and my partner in sims and playing with them.  :toofunny:

do any people actually create themselves or people they know irl on the sims? i know i don't. on ts2 i just make vampires and because i write stories, i kind of base my sims off people in my stories. my game is anything but realistic. 

4r9w86.jpg

do any people actually create themselves or people they know irl on the sims? i know i don't. on ts2 i just make vampires and because i write stories, i kind of base my sims off people in my stories. my game is anything but realistic. 

i made 2 of my teachers who were "dating" once but never myself

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i made 2 of my teachers who were "dating" once but never myself

haha, i've made sims that look a bit like lana, but i don't think i've ever based my sims off anybody, feels kinda weird for me. but maybe that's because everybody i know is boring. 

4r9w86.jpg

But the game is based on realistic portraying of life. If it was all about vampires and other supernatural things it would become some fantasy game. What I wanted to say that I just dont find it funny to play with little artificial humans and live their lives.

I've created myself basically every time, but then when "I" die, I just play with my generations and don't really do it again.

has anybody found any good lizzy grant sims for the sims 2? or at least ones that look like her?

i'm also looking for lana style looking clothes. i have 2 lana del rey sims...i'm a sad child. 

4r9w86.jpg