TIARNZUS

Update Requests - 8Th September To 15Th September

I think the auto-welcome-thread feature defeats the whole purpose of introduction threads. It doesn’t allow one to introduce her/himself in their own manner and individualize it--it sucks any life out of it. It also takes away the choice of whether or not one even wants their own introduction thread. What's the point of a bunch of people saying hi to someone who isn't even aware that there's an intro thread for them? Additionally, automatically created threads for every new member is going to create an insane amount of clutter; that section will quickly be a mess.

I still maintain that Fan Art should be in the General section, or maybe part of the the Graphics section, because fan art doesn’t have to do with Lana per se, as much as it has to do with the artist of the fan art. It seems really out of place to me.

I second these motions.

Perhaps the auto-welcome-thread could be replaced by an auto-welcome-PM?

Edited by evilentity
Brilliant idea.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think the auto-welcome-thread feature defeats the whole purpose of introduction threads. It doesn’t allow one to introduce her/himself in their own manner and individualize it--it sucks any life out of it. It also takes away the choice of whether or not one even wants their own introduction thread. What's the point of a bunch of people saying hi to someone who isn't even aware that there's an intro thread for them? Additionally, automatically created threads for every new member is going to create an insane amount of clutter; that section will quickly be a mess.

I agree 100%.

In that case...i'll use this as a platform to confess all my crimes. I'll start with the baby i fdsfkuewhrk48r,ejwn i KWFD,JHJDUSDUSDUSddgk arhrhhhghakakakkackcj

I'm hungry. Someone feed me.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

In that case...i'll use this as a platform to confess all my crimes. I'll start with the baby i fdsfkuewhrk48r,ejwn i KWFD,JHJDUSDUSDUSddgk arhrhhhghakakakkackcj

I'm hungry. Someone feed me.

p_avocado_salad.jpg