Pretend

A*M*E

@@Hundred Dollar Bill @@National Anthem Here's my collection, courtesy of Born to Die. :creep: 

There's some overlap between what the blessed @@electra heart uploaded, and even with both ZIPs there are songs missing, but at least our collections are now partially full. :hooker: 

Thank you!!! So what are we missing now?

H0bDaqU.gif

Some things from that list for anyone who doesn't have them then;

Game Over

https://soundcloud.com/nathanthomas247/game-over-1

Drama Queen

https://soundcloud.com/nathanthomas247/drama-queen

Love TKO (Snippet)

https://soundcloud.com/futurerecordsuniversal/love-tko

Holy shit :defeated:

So I guess these are the songs I need now. Now for some searching :creep:

Stacey

Game Over

Drama Queen

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Hottest Girl in the World

Wonderful

Here Me Out

Betcha Don't Know

Supersonic

Leaving You

Get On the Floor

Dirty Little Secret

H0bDaqU.gif

Updated list:

Stacey

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Hottest Girl in the World

Wonderful

Here Me Out

Betcha Don't Know

Supersonic

Leaving You

Get On the Floor

Dirty Little Secret

I'm going to keep looking, but if anyone knows specific links to any of these (even if it's YouTube or Soundcloud) please let me know! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Also, since there's more than 10 fans of her now there's a few songs people have scrobbled on Last.fm we might be able to find:

Betcha Don't Know

Bassline Drops

Romeo (labelled as Romeo v1)

If anyone actually found these I'd be SO grateful  :defeated:

You can remove "Betcha Don't Know," "Supersonic" and "Dirty Little Secret" probably. Don't think anyone here has them and they're not online. "Stacey," "Hottest Girl" and "Boyfriend v Girlfriend" have been privatized so you'll need to get them from someone who ripped them while they were up.  You can get "Wonderful" from Electra Heart's "Introducing..." compilation (it's a cover of the Angel song.) You're probably gonna have to trade for "Hear Me Out (Short Notice)." I'll try to find "Leaving You" and "Get On The Floor" myself, but it might be hard since we only have the titles, and they're pretty common titles. If they're publicly online and you have the links, why not post them? :) @@electra heart She has quite a few songs hidden on Soundcloud too (the ones in the link with "Cupid Me Boy" and "Better Than That" etc) but those are easily found, especially since they're grouped together.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any luck :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Anyone familiar with running fansites? I need a free Wordpress and Coppermine theme for the new A*M*E fansite I'm working on but can't find a decent one...  :defeated:

If someone could PM me if they can help I'm sure I can send you over a few of her rarer songs  :teehee:

Lol I feel that way sometimes. Def give her another chance ;)

I will listen to some of her songs later today! I just hope I don't get too addicted, Sky takes much from me already. :defeated:

Edit: God, I was watching the "Ride or Die" music video when it suddenly stopped at this one frame and I couldn't stop laughing:

s31bh2e.png