teethclick

Björk

could somebody help me out w b sides/unreleased pretty please  :toofunny:  i'm having a hard time finding them :toofunny:

What do you need? I don't do unreleased but I have all the b-sides.

Why would they release that trailer of Black Lake when that part ain't even on the video :lmao:

also weren't we supposed to get the Stonemilker video like 4 weeks ago?

here's a snippet of it 

Yeah I thought we were supposed to get it ages ago  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I need the "Stonemilker" video to get released online soon, it's my favorite from the album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I need the "Stonemilker" video to get released online soon, it's my favorite from the album.

I agree. I've read speculation about it being released on an app.

I had no idea you could upload videos in which viewers can move around

We need more 360 vids :pray2:

EDIT: OMG, I watched it on my phone, and the video moves along with your screen. I scarcely get impressed and I can say that this is impressive, oh my

Excuse me for fangirling this hard

Wow that's awesome! Such a timeless and incredible record still. Also, yesterday they were playing some boppin' Björk remix in Urban Outfitters while I was in there and I was getting my life lol

Oooh what song?

what a good friend ❤️

what "deluxe" version though?

It was the best surprise of my life <3 <3

The one with the two covers (the acetate "deluxe limited edition" cover) which is so wonderful and well worked (here in Argentina they put a really simple eco-slipcase and it's so expensive!!!)

Homogenic is the best album in my opinion but it's closely followed by Vespertine, Medúlla and Volta (in that order).

Sadly, I only have the Vulnicura slipcase digipak CD from her entire discography and even though in discogs they're so cheap my parents still won't buy them  :crying:

My fave B-side is Foot Soldier, and my fave song ever would be either Vertebrae by Vertebrae or Immature... Enjoy is also up there.

*bops to Isobel*