teethclick

Björk

I've been listening to Debut, Post, and Vespertine during my free time. But I guess I like this new album too.

This could just be a short phase though.

I feel like Björk is never just a phase. Once you're in, you're in. Listen to Homogenic next, it is incredible.

H0bDaqU.gif

I had every album on my iPod for about a year before I really fell in love with her. I think it was the second time I listened through all of her albums that something just clicked with me and I understood how ridiculously beautiful they were. Her discography is so special and completely separate from any other artist out there.

:xcry:

@@National Anthem did you ever get your ears checked and relisten to the masterpiece that is Atom Dance?

:w8ing:

14417469274.gif

Not yet, I just have Debut, Post, Vespertine, and Vulnicura.

Homogenic is the best place to go next! :) Alongside Vespertine, Homogenic is considered her best album by basically everyone. It's a really beautiful album.

14417469274.gif

Guys I fall asleep to Vespertine so much ugh. "Unison" is becoming a favorite of mine.

Yessss. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I used to fall asleep to it almost every night when I first got into it. 

I didn't think much of Unison at first, but it grew on me and I really adore it now. 

I find myself saying "it's one of the best on Vespertine" but I feel that way about almost every song on the album lmfao. :rip:

14417469274.gif

Yessss. :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I used to fall asleep to it almost every night when I first got into it.

I didn't think much of Unison at first, but it grew on me and I really adore it now.

I find myself saying "it's one of the best on Vespertine" but I feel that way about almost every song on the album lmfao. :rip:

same omg :flop:

"An Echo, A Stain" is also reallllllly great for that half awake/ half asleep state. Actually doesn't music always sound better that way? Anyway, "Heirloom" is my least favorite.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@National Anthem for some reason it's not letting me quote you. -____-

Heirloom is ok to me. Definitely on the lower side, but I've never cared for Undo & It's Not Up to You either. Those are the only 3 tracks that have really never done too much for me. Everything else is amazing. Once I read that Heirloom wasn't her own instrumental, it kinda stuck out to me even more than it already did in the album. I mean, it kinda fits the vibe of Vespertine, but definitely not as well as all of the other tracks that she did herself.

An Echo, A Stain is probably the standout track tbh. It's so.. dark and intense.

I LOVE Odd Duck, lmao. What an awesome demo. It's just as good as the final version IMO.

14417469274.gif

@@National Anthem for some reason it's not letting me quote you. -____-

Heirloom is ok to me. Definitely on the lower side, but I've never cared for Undo & It's Not Up to You either. Those are the only 3 tracks that have really never done too much for me. Everything else is amazing. Once I read that Heirloom wasn't her own instrumental, it kinda stuck out to me even more than it already did in the album. I mean, it kinda fits the vibe of Vespertine, but definitely not as well as all of the other tracks that she did herself.

An Echo, A Stain is probably the standout track tbh. It's so.. dark and intense.

I LOVE Odd Duck, lmao. What an awesome demo. It's just as good as the final version IMO.

Interesting about "Heirloom".

I actually haven't spent much time with the demos so I really don't have an opinion on "Odd Duck" lol

H0bDaqU.gif