teethclick

Björk

This is everything I have rn (all ripped in 256kbps from my CDs) so if anyone needs anything I can put it on mega:

zkRWtZX.jpg

zLOGnl7.png0ienDJ3.pngUjKMtVN.png

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

So apparently the cover we have isn't the "final" cover.. I wonder if it's something completely different. And there's no bonus tracks for this album :/

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So apparently the cover we have isn't the "final" cover.. I wonder if it's something completely different. And there's no bonus tracks for this album :/

Ooh interesting... Nice that we have a little something still to look forward to I guess! I kinda hope its the same image (or a similar one) but zoomed in a bit more. Maybe even incorporating that nice new logo. Was hoping for a Japanese bonus track or somethingggg though :(

H0bDaqU.gif

So I was thinking we should discuss each of her 8 main albums here in order, starting with Debut! Favorite songs, least favorites, overall thoughts, etc.

For me Debut is really strong and even though it is her first album it is excellent none the less and I love that we sort of have this record that was not so experimental to start with. I've always adored "Aeroplane" for some reason specifically. It makes me feel like I'm in the jungle and I love it. Of course all the singles are great, especially "Violently Happy" I think. It's really just a fun listening experience.

Vespertine > Homogenic > Post > Vulnicura > Debut > Biophilia > Medúlla > Volta

H0bDaqU.gif

@@National Anthem love of my life tbh. :flutter: ❤️❤️❤️ :flutter:

I'll type up my thoughts on Debut & edit them into here when I'm done. We can take turns! When I'm done you can do Post and then I'll do it! Since I'm sure we'll be the only people participating. :toofunny: Maybe @ will join too!

14417469274.gif

@@National Anthem love of my life tbh. :flutter: ❤️❤️❤️ :flutter:

I'll type up my thoughts on Debut & edit them into here when I'm done. We can take turns! When I'm done you can do Post and then I'll do it! Since I'm sure we'll be the only people participating. :toofunny: Maybe @ will join too!

Yeah that sounds great!! @@comeintomybedroom you should participate too since you started getting into her. Also @@SitarHero tbh.

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay so Debut.. Where to start

-The photoshoot is adorable 1, 2 and I love how her fingers are painted gold (I never noticed this until before) 

-the covering her face on the album cover is really cute, it's kind of represents the album perfectly as in she's shy etc (and the theme is carried out in the BTS single cover)

-My standout tracks would have to be Venus as a Boy (The glass sounds are perfect) and One Day

-My least favourite tracks are Aeroplane and Crying, though I listen to them occasionally

-The b-sides are really nice (Stigdu Mig, I Remember You, Sidasta Eg, Atlantic)

-The Bjork Archives Book description is actually really accurate: " shy beginner humility virgin virgin beige silver mohair the messenger"

- I love the different cultural influences on some of the songs

-All the remixes (on singles and the best mixes from the album debut..) are so corny and fun

-Debut is just a really fun summery album imo

Yeah that sounds great!! @@comeintomybedroom you should participate too since you started getting into her. Also @@SitarHero tbh.

I tried to have a conversation with Chance about Vulnicura but he's boring and ugly and has no taste so he was just like "nothing has inspired a second listen" and that was like the end of the convo. So I doubt he'll do much here unless he wants to look kool in front of every1.

#bitter #luvusalmon

14417469274.gif

I tried to have a conversation with Chance about Vulnicura but he's boring and ugly and has no taste so he was just like "nothing has inspired a second listen" and that was like the end of the convo. So I doubt he'll do much here unless he wants to look kool in front of every1.

#bitter #luvusalmon

Well Chance is never ugly and boring with me, sounds like a you problem  :hottie:

H0bDaqU.gif

you did not :whoopi:

I'll have U know me n chancey r bffs who text all da time n have an A+ friendship so bye

The nerve :whoopi:

TOTALLY KIDDING haha, yeah you win the friendship competition here.

well we follow each other on instagram, so

btw homogenic is great!

Heck yeah it is. Can't wait to hear your thought when we get to that album!

H0bDaqU.gif

Anyway.. Debut is actually my least favorite Björk album, lol. There are some solid songs on it, but overall it doesn't excite me or inspire much feeling when I listen to it. The music itself is never very interesting to me, especially when compared to all of her other albums.

I LOVE The Anchor Song, I love Play Dead, and I really enjoy Violently Happy. Venus As a Boy is good as well. The rest of the songs are really just ok or bland, though. Like.. Come to Me. I love the beat, but after a minute or so it just starts to drag. I really can't even listen to Big Time Sensuality. I have the same problem with One Day as I do with Come to Me. I dunno. :/

14417469274.gif

#bitter #luvusalmon

Shut up ugly I listened yesterday

DEBUT THOUGHTS:

I kinda loatheeeeee early Bjork. Her already weird voice is extra abrasive at this time, so even in this era where she was less experimental it's just straight unlistenable for me. Maybe it's the lack of experimentation that does it, in fact--it just seems worse without any of the exciting musical aspects. Like American Idol audition teas. Only song worth carrying over is Venus as a Boy imo

Anyway.. Debut is actually my least favorite Björk album, lol. There are some solid songs on it, but overall it doesn't excite me or inspire much feeling when I listen to it. The music itself is never very interesting to me, especially when compared to all of her other albums.

I LOVE The Anchor Song, I love Play Dead, and I really enjoy Violently Happy. Venus As a Boy is good as well. The rest of the songs are really just ok or bland, though. Like.. Come to Me. I love the beat, but after a minute or so it just starts to drag. I really can't even listen to Big Time Sensuality. I have the same problem with One Day as I do with Come to Me. I dunno. :/

Try this maybe? idk if it's pitched or not but I like this remix of Come to Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PuCD95td_c

And does anybody else like The Sugarcubes?  :creep: