teethclick

Björk

I mean in comparison to other records and the digital version, it's quiet

ohh I see. that could be a good thing tho because if they jacked up the volume it would probably sound bad

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I've recently discovered the Drawing Restraint 9 soundtrack and I was wondering what your opinions were on it. Honestly, the only song I can stand is Storm. Holographic Entrypoint is so gross

That and Selmasongs are the two bodies of work from her that I haven't touched yet. I think the general consensus from fans is similar to your opinion though.

H0bDaqU.gif

Cetacea is actually my favorite song from DR9. I don't know how Holygraphic Entrypoint is "gross" I mean the album is a score for a different artsy type film, it's not gonna be regular Björk. /eyeroll

14417469274.gif

Cetacea is actually my favorite song from DR9. I don't know how Holygraphic Entrypoint is "gross" I mean the album is a score for a different artsy type film, it's not gonna be regular Björk. /eyeroll

Holographic works within the context of the film, but as a standalone song it's unpleasant. Are you saying you actually like Holographic Entrypoint :creep:

smile.gif

I've recently discovered the Drawing Restraint 9 soundtrack and I was wondering what your opinions were on it. Honestly, the only song I can stand is Storm. Holographic Entrypoint is so gross

That and Selmasongs are the two bodies of work from her that I haven't touched yet. I think the general consensus from fans is similar to your opinion though.

I invite you to check Selmasongs, the movie versions are kinda cringeworthy but the album version of the tracks are between listenable and amazing, the best tracks are Scatterheart, I've Seen It All, In the Musicals and New World.

From DR9... Only Storm is worthy of your ears tbh (although, I prefer it when it was title "Nameless" haha)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

DR9 works with the film but doesn't separate tbh. Selmasongs is beautiful though and works with and without the movie.

(This always makes me laugh)

*shipping noises*
scolanscolan scolanscolan scolanscolan scolanscolan scolanscolan
SCANSCANSCAN SKSKSKSKSKSKSsksksksksksk
Brrbrbrbbbrbrehheee
Im Gibberish
Over
A tear
Eran tibble err
Your charms are aleeeyha
Im sane!
Ohrwaaa
Ohwaa waa waa wa wa wa wawawawa
Ideedeedoo yehaaa
Unsenononah
Ya cant tell la le ha
Ya cant tell la leeee
Aheeeeee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEE
HowwwOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee
GEEEEEheeheeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Amweee EEEE - EEEE - EEEE - EEEeeee
HowwwwWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HeeeeheeeeeEEEeeee
OwwOOOOOOEEEEEEiOiOEEEE
AH How
Im a carten
After you kneel on me
A soul in sahkahhh
Fanta
Air
Im coming frawww
OhTUUUUekeah
Into a key yahhh
HandEEEEEEEEy
SEEEEEoohEEEEEE
Im gibberish
After you cant sit on ME THERE
HoWWEEEEEEEEEE
HoWWEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
(badoop badoop badoop badoop)
HoWWEEEEEEEEEE
HoWWEEEEEEEEEE
HoWWEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
owah owah owah owah owah ow ow ow owowowowowowowahhhh
*thunderclap*

Read more: Björk - Storm Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Do any of you have the Biophilia Instrumentals? It's a matter of life and death

umm I think we have a few that were extracted from the Biophilia app... not too sure though. I don't have any of them.  :defeated:

What about Mutual Core? It's on YT (I think) but I cant rip it off bc copyrights and shit :poordat:

idk if we have an official instrumental but there's stems and whatnot from a remix competition, and whatever is from the app

Is anyone else mad that Björk released the colored version of Vulnicura three months after the black? :toofunny:

yes. very. very. very. angry.

i knew it would eventually happen, with all the coloured reissues, and i knew i wouldn't be able to wait but i wish she had said something beforehand.

i bought the black ones a few months ago and now i fucking need the coloured ones but not for another $50 i dont

FzytWEW.png

yes. very. very. very. angry.

i knew it would eventually happen, with all the coloured reissues, and i knew i wouldn't be able to wait but i wish she had said something beforehand.

i bought the black ones a few months ago and now i fucking need the coloured ones but not for another $50 i dont

You can get it at juno records for $30!! But there is no pre-order there, just an "email me when available"

smile.gif

This new remix series is definitely going to have a bastards/telegram thing later too, and idk if I should buy the individual singles (which would probably be like $100+ total) or wait for a compilation  :defeated:

This new remix series is definitely going to have a bastards/telegram thing later too, and idk if I should buy the individual singles (which would probably be like $100+ total) or wait for a compilation :defeated:

I'm confused as to how they would be played?

smile.gif