teethclick

Björk

SUPER EXCITED!!

I need something fresh a trippy as Post or Homogenic <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm so freaking hyped for this new record AHHHHHHHHH

For comparison, how many songs does everyone else have by Björk in their library?

@@Hundred Dollar Bill :creep:

A measly 119. :( There's so much more to download but I can't until I visit home or get my own laptop.

14417469274.gif

A measly 119. :( There's so much more to download but I can't until I visit home or get my own laptop.

Lol you're beating me, I have 118 :flop: What all do you have?? I have:

- the 7 studio albums

- 6 accompanying b-sides albums (one for each album except Volta)

- it's in our hands single

- unreleased (10 songs)

H0bDaqU.gif

Lol you're beating me, I have 118 :flop: What all do you have?? I have:

- the 7 studio albums

- 6 accompanying b-sides albums (one for each album except Volta)

- it's in our hands single

- unreleased (10 songs)

- Bastards

- Biophilia

- Björk's Greatest Hits

- Debut

- Homogenic

- Medulla

- Selmasongs

- Vespertine

- Volta

& then I have the Sucker Punch movie version of Army of Me. So I technically have 118 just like you. :^) I don't have any demos or unreleased songs/b-sides or anything like that. :(

14417469274.gif

- Bastards

- Biophilia

- Björk's Greatest Hits

- Debut

- Homogenic

- Medulla

- Selmasongs

- Vespertine

- Volta

& then I have the Sucker Punch movie version of Army of Me. So I technically have 118 just like you. :^) I don't have any demos or unreleased songs/b-sides or anything like that. :(

Oh okay so we just happen to have the same number of songs, but a lot of different ones lol. I don't have any remixes, any of the alternative versions from Greatest Hits, or Selmasongs. I also know I still need DR#9 and at least one more unreleased song from the Volta era, "Trance".

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh okay so we just happen to have the same number of songs, but a lot of different ones lol. I don't have any remixes, any of the alternative versions from Greatest Hits, or Selmasongs. I also know I still need DR#9 and at least one more unreleased song from the Volta era, "Trance".

Yeah I've been reading a lot about her discography the past few days and there's so much I'm missing.

What're your favorite albums & songs? :)

14417469274.gif

Yeah I've been reading a lot about her discography the past few days and there's so much I'm missing.

What're your favorite albums & songs? :)

Well whenever you get to your computer I'd definitely be willing to help you out :)

And this is always so hard for me to answer hmm...

Favorite songs (in no order at all):

Hollow

Aeroplane

Jóga

Unravel

Hunter

Bachelorette

Alarm Call

Sod Off

So Broken

Hyberballad

Hidden Place

It's Not Up To You

Harm Of Will

Pagan Poetry

GAHHHH I just end of listing so many. I think "Hidden Place" is my absolute favorite for now.

As for my favorite album, I think it's a close race between Vespertine and Homogenic.

H0bDaqU.gif

Well whenever you get to your computer I'd definitely be willing to help you out :)

And this is always so hard for me to answer hmm...

Favorite songs (in no order at all):

Hollow

Aeroplane

Jóga

Unravel

Hunter

Bachelorette

Alarm Call

Sod Off

So Broken

Hyberballad

Hidden Place

It's Not Up To You

Harm Of Will

Pagan Poetry

GAHHHH I just end of listing so many. I think "Hidden Place" is my absolute favorite for now.

As for my favorite album, I think it's a close race between Vespertine and Homogenic.

Vespertine makes me so emotional. :crying:

I love almost every song on it, and the few that don't blow me away (It's Not Up to You, Undo, Heirloom) are still really good songs. I've been trying to get ClitarHero into her, but he used that stupid "how to get into Björk" graph that is totally inaccurate. He's not really a fan of her more aggressive singing (which IMO can be off putting if you're not already into her) so he doesn't care for Post, and that's the first album it says people should listen to when they start diving into her music. Homogenic should definitely be first, though, because it's an amazing album and it's definitely the most accessible to a new listener.

My favorite songs... (kind of in order)

Sun In My Mouth

Cocoon

All Is Full of Love (Both Versions)

Desired Constellation

Unravel

I See Who You Are

Crystalline

Harm of Will

Pagan Poetry

Unison

How are Sun In My Mouth & Cocoon not on your list? :rip: the high notes she hits! The lyrics! The emotion.

:crying:

14417469274.gif

Vespertine makes me so emotional. :crying:

I love almost every song on it, and the few that don't blow me away (It's Not Up to You, Undo, Heirloom) are still really good songs. I've been trying to get ClitarHero into her, but he used that stupid "how to get into Björk" graph that is totally inaccurate. He's not really a fan of her more aggressive singing (which IMO can be off putting if you're not already into her) so he doesn't care for Post, and that's the first album it says people should listen to when they start diving into her music. Homogenic should definitely be first, though, because it's an amazing album and it's definitely the most accessible to a new listener.

My favorite songs... (kind of in order)

Sun In My Mouth

Cocoon

All Is Full of Love (Both Versions)

Desired Constellation

Unravel

I See Who You Are

Crystalline

Harm of Will

Pagan Poetry

Unison

How are Sun In My Mouth & Cocoon not on your list? :rip: the high notes she hits! The lyrics! The emotion.

:crying:

Yeah we need to get @@SitarHero into her!!! I'm just starting to listen to Medúlla so I'm sure I'll have favorites from that soon and honestly so much of Vespertine just mushes together for that I forget some of my favorites, but I do really like those two you mentioned. Almost every time I listen to the album I end up being in almost a trance only half paying attention or falling asleep lol, its like hypnotizing.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah we need to get @@SitarHero into her!!! I'm just starting to listen to Medúlla so I'm sure I'll have favorites from that soon and honestly so much of Vespertine just mushes together for that I forget some of my favorites, but I do really like those two you mentioned. Almost every time I listen to the album I end up being in almost a trance only half paying attention or falling asleep lol, its like hypnotizing.

He liked Homogenic. Hopefully he'll listen to Vespertine tonight because I know he's gonna like that one. Medúlla is weird but good. It's probably the most out-there album she's done.

14417469274.gif

I'm so freaking hyped for this new record AHHHHHHHHH

For comparison, how many songs does everyone else have by Björk in their library?

@@Hundred Dollar Bill :creep:

I just have 156. At one point I had around 300. :toofunny:  Albums/remix albums/soundtracks. Not a live / remix person tbh. :)

- Bastards

- Biophilia

- Björk's Greatest Hits

- Debut

- Homogenic

- Medulla

- Selmasongs

- Vespertine

- Volta

I can help you with the b-sides if you need. :)

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Wait so what do I have that you don't??

Um I'm really not sure?  :crai: I was asking Hundred Dollar Bill if he/she wanted b-sides if that's what you're asking.  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Um I'm really not sure? :crai: I was asking Hundred Dollar Bill if he/she wanted b-sides if that's what you're asking. :teehee:

Oh wait I'm sorry I got so confused lol. I thought I had like 180 songs and I was lost as to how I had 30 more than you when actually I have like 30 less :toofloppy: soooo you wanna post a list/screenshot of what songs you have so I can see what I'm missing? :D

H0bDaqU.gif

I just have 156. At one point I had around 300. :toofunny: Albums/remix albums/soundtracks. Not a live / remix person tbh. :)

I can help you with the b-sides if you need. :)

I can't take up your offer right now but some help later on would be nice! :)

14417469274.gif