teethclick

Björk

Well I got up to 123 now after adding "Trance" and a couple other rarities! I'm planning on making DR#9 and Selmasongs my next CD orders. After those, I might consider buying stuff like Telegram or Bastards.

What's the quality of Trance? I've heard that it was only ever available from a video rip.

14417469274.gif

Yeah that's the best I have. I'm pretty sure nobody has it in any higher quality.

This makes me very sad considering how much I prefer Trance than most of the songs on Volta.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@ AH I LOVE IT!

It's so pretty. Idk which one to get, definitely not the vinyl because it's probably pretty expensive. Actually, they're probably all quite expensive.  :toofunny: I'll most likely get the DVD/CD, I'd rather have a stand alone Blu Ray / DVD though because the CD is kind of unnecessary. If only they put some of the other songs she's performed during the Biophilia Tour on the CD.  :crossed:

Well I got up to 123 now after adding "Trance" and a couple other rarities! I'm planning on making DR#9 and Selmasongs my next CD orders. After those, I might consider buying stuff like Telegram or Bastards.

Tbh you should get Telegram before DR9.  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Lol really? :rip: people talk really highly of "Storm" so I'm excited to get into that one. I have "My Spine" already, aren't the rest just remixes? Or are they like out of this world good remixes?

I never really got into Storm tbh. The remixes on Telegram are really good imo, the ones on Bastards are just okay.

Storm is amazing
The rest of the tracks are okay-ish.

Telegram is a good remix album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Flirt is a promise mix of you've been flirting again gets me every time. Also I love the Army of Me remix included in there.

DR9 is kind of futile listening to if you haven't watched the movie. Storm is good but I think I prefer listening to the early version which was an interlude to the greatest hits tour.

Yesterday I got bored and dug out my Bjork USB and now I have 315 songs.  :teehee: @@National Anthem This might help if you need a few things, you'll need adblock and you have to go through about 20 ad things but you get it in the end.  :toofunny: http://www.iplusfree.com/bjork-20-albums-39-ep-20-singles-itunes-plus-aac-m4a-m4v/

Yesterday I got bored and dug out my Bjork USB and now I have 315 songs. :teehee: @@National Anthem This might help if you need a few things, you'll need adblock and you have to go through about 20 ad things but you get it in the end. :toofunny: http://www.iplusfree.com/bjork-20-albums-39-ep-20-singles-itunes-plus-aac-m4a-m4v/

Haha thanks! :) What all is in this though?

H0bDaqU.gif

And also I found this early version of Who Is It from the Vespertine Tour yesterday. 

It starts at around 3:40.

Haha thanks! :) What all is in this though?

Basically everything that's on iTunes. All the main albums, soundtrack, live, EPs, singles etc.

I revive this for you bbs

Could you send me the demos, specifically the Homogenic ones? I've been looking for them for ages. (And btw Sweet Sweet Intuition isn't unreleased  :P )