teethclick

Björk

Could you send me the demos, specifically the Homogenic ones? I've been looking for them for ages. (And btw Sweet Sweet Intuition isn't unreleased  :P )

Yes, I know it isn't, it just a way I sorted it that messed it up. There's the two versions and I downloaded the sweet sweet one as an unreleased once.

I'll see when I can upload the homogenic stuff ;)

Yes, I know it isn't, it just a way I sorted it that messed it up. There's the two versions and I downloaded the sweet sweet one as an unreleased once.

I'll see when I can upload the homogenic stuff ;)

Oh I see.  :teehee: Thanks a ton!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Does anyone know what phrase she repeats throughout songs on Vespertine? It sounds Icelandic. I think she says it a few times in Homogenic too.

Most of the time she's not singing icelandic, it's just gibberish.

She tends to sing "allt sem..." a lot, which means "All that.."

People speculate that she sings "allt sem hann sér" (All that he sees) and/or "Allt Sem Ég Á" (All that I am).

Btw guys, super excited because I'll be watching on theaters "Biophilia Live" on Nov 11th :D!

Many festivals and theaters across Mexico will be showing the movie/concert during November.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Most of the time she's not singing icelandic, it's just gibberish.

She tends to sing "allt sem..." a lot, which means "All that.."

People speculate that she sings "allt sem hann sér" (All that he sees) and/or "Allt Sem Ég Á" (All that I am).

Btw guys, super excited because I'll be watching on theaters "Biophilia Live" on Nov 11th :D!

Many festivals and theaters across Mexico will be showing the movie/concert during November.

I'm so jealous, I don't think I have time to go to the one in my city.  :defeated: It's in this really cool 20 person theatre too.

I'm about halfway done with my playlist! It's getting so difficult to narrow everything down... here's the tracklist so far.

Hyperballad

All Is Full of Love (Single Version)

Cocoon

Solstice

Desired Constellation

The Anchor Song

Unravel

Bachelorette

Play Dead

I'm kinda stuck now. :rip: I don't know what would sound best after Play Dead. I was thinking Mutual Core but ehhh. I don't have many more options though considering almost all the rest are already placed in definitive groups. I just need a few songs to help piece it together!

Specifically, what would sound good after Dull Flame of Desire? It ends so sudden & loud, I'm having a hard time finding something to work with that. I also haven't figured out what will lead well into Declare Independence or Harm of Will. The other songs I have grouped together..

Declare Independence

Army of Me

Pluto

I See Who You Are

The Dull Flame of Desire

Harm of Will

Cosmogony

Vökuró

14417469274.gif

Saw Biophilia Live last night, invited my non-fan best friend, he's now a fan haha.
It was amazing, totally recommended.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can someone help me with her stuff?? The links I'm finding aren't working. 

If you'd like to, let me know please. I'd prefer it be sent to my email so that the link doesn't expire if I can't download it right away.

14417469274.gif

Can someone help me with her stuff?? The links I'm finding aren't working. 

If you'd like to, let me know please. I'd prefer it be sent to my email so that the link doesn't expire if I can't download it right away.

PM me. :)

So excited!!!

I sort of fell off Bjork fandom after Homogenic came out, for personal reasons (not because of her music), despite her being in my favourite movie that I never want to see again or even think about again if I can help it (DITD). Can someone PM me some of the best of her 21st century music so I can get up to speed with what she's doing?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I sort of fell off Bjork fandom after Homogenic came out, for personal reasons (not because of her music), despite her being in my favourite movie that I never want to see again or even think about again if I can help it (DITD). Can someone PM me some of the best of her 21st century music so I can get up to speed with what she's doing?

I'll PM you. :)

English musician/producer Haxan Cloak has announced via Twitter that he has been working with Icelandic musician Björk on her new album, which is the follow up to 2011′s Biophilia. The extent of Haxan Cloak’s involvement is not clear, although he does say that this collaboration has been going on for, “…the last few months.”

There is no release date on this new album, although it would not be a reach to think that this year is in the realm of possibility, especially with this announcement.

Haxan Cloak’s last album was 2013′s Excavation, which mixed electronica with dark ambient drones, resulting in a creepy, twisted record that has received critical acclaim.

SO FUCKING EXCITED!

I don't know him but looked for some of his music and it's dark as fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvGoSmEDIQ

Björk + co-produced by ARCA and The Haxan Cloak = Björk's most twisted, obscure, grim and darkest album ever.

This kinda reminds me to the epic "Trance", I wonder if she will include it as a bonus track, I need that song in proper HQ.

I'm so excited about everything I've heard. This is going to send me to the grave. :rip:

My mom got me the special edition of Volta for Christmas! The one with the Mark Bell mix of I See Who You Are as the bonus track. It also has another disc of the album in Dolby Digital Surround or something like that.. and the box it comes in is so beautiful! There's so much care put into it, I was so amazed. I got Biophilia for Christmas too & the packaging is so beautiful.

:crying:

14417469274.gif

I got Biophilia Live and it's the misprinted one so I emailed OLI about it and they're sending me a free replacement, and bless them for not making me send the misprinted one back  :defeated:

I'm so excited about everything I've heard. This is going to send me to the grave. :rip:

My mom got me the special edition of Volta for Christmas! The one with the Mark Bell mix of I See Who You Are as the bonus track. It also has another disc of the album in Dolby Digital Surround or something like that.. and the box it comes in is so beautiful! There's so much care put into it, I was so amazed. I got Biophilia for Christmas too & the packaging is so beautiful.

:crying:

I really need to get a nice copy of volta, I just have an old radio station copy. I want this one http://www.discogs.com/Bj%C3%B6rk-Volta/release/965585 , which is the one you got I think. I also need all her albums on vinyl, all I have are a couple 12" singles.  :defeated: I also need to take a whole collection picture once my DVD singles get here but it's a pain in the ass to spread it all out  :toofunny: