There was some kind of event and people with cameras recorded the first part of the first episode,it's on youtube now.

It's the premiere from NYC and they just previewed the first 20 min of the first episode, it's till the end of the mini challenge and I think Derrick killed it.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

alright bitches, the premiere just ended

Robbie felt very Magnolia Crawford to me :rip:

Overall strong episode, though I'm not sure I would've eliminated either of the two that lipsynched

also totally not surprised at the winner of the challenge

BzhmW.png

I'm glad the first challenge was a sewing challenge because it what we need to get rid of the unprepared girls. I'm ok with the out come of todays episode and I'm mad people gave shit to Naomi, because as far as I know she made the boat at it was good. It felt very Willam, everything was the boat and the outfit was simple to make the boat the center of attention. 

I'm happy with the winner and al the Britney references YASS.

Plus Bob mawma, you might wanna check your receipts.

24v4hm8.jpg

EDIT: MAD THEY DIDN'T GAVE DERRICK HIS DESERVED WIN IN THE MINI CHALLENGE 

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Overall I'm excited for this season

Current Projections/Thoughts

Top Three:

• Bob The Drag Queen
  • Kim Chi
  • ???

(I haven't decided because I want to see more from the rest but I have a strong feeling about Bob & Kim)

Acid: She's a bitch but I like her

Bob: I love everything about her.

Chi Chi: I like her more now than I did before

Cynthia: I feel like I barely saw her tbh

Dax: Again, not much really from her this episode, but I like her. I love her looks, thought the Hello Kitty was great.

Derrick: She's an amazing Britney but other than that she wasn't giving me much

Kim: Love her. The runway outfit was great

Laila: Still don't really like her, she served the lip-sync though tbh

Naomi: Beautiful, and her legs...

tumblr_n1wb4oWj4C1sieyheo2_400.gif

Robbie: Even though I really like her, I think she deserved to be in the bottom.

Thorgy: I love her, I love her energy, she seems so fun and effervescent

Naysha: Beautiful. Wasn't a fan of her before, but I don't think she deserved bottom two, or going home. 

This episode left me in tears. She looked cute, her trashy bow was cute, and she was an overall strong competitor (if you know about her from outside the show). It hurts me watching her go SO SOON. I understand the elimination, her look in motion was tragic but it still hurts so much :xcry: not today fatty :xcry:

honestly wouldn't surprise me if we see Naomi in T3

Same. My prediction for Top 3..

Kim Chi

Bob

Naomi

But like?? So many queens seem like really strong contenders this time around. Acid, Thorgy, Derrick. Maybe even Dax. I'm trying to stay off Reddit this season lmao. Although I did just read all those AS2 spoilers you posted.. :^)

14417469274.gif

I didn't even realize Naysha walked in the room in the beginning, didn't even know she was there till midway of the show when she was talking about her pageant past. I didn;t even notice her doing runway, i only realized she was there when she was being critiqued. Honestly, she was terrible, no presence, boring, like most pageant girls. That lip sync was a sad fucking joke too, how do you not know the words to Applause? how do you not dance during a song like that? fucking twilring and mouthing hard. No, she deserved to go, tears and all.

Laila needs to STOP. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but she comes across as nothing but an Adore wannabe with half the personality. That runway was crap too, some Sharon/Adore mash up mess nothing. She was better at the lip sync but i've seen her on stage before, she does the same thing everytime, just sliding about all sexy even though shes not sexy at all. She's dire and i really want to see her go home soon.

Acid Betty has a good strong personality, Kimchi is really nice and i love her conceptual designs, her runway was cool. I thought Naomi would be dull but i liked her, lots of fish, lots of look, legs for days, yesssssssss.

Dax needs to give me something more than that constant Storm wig, ok we get it, you're cosplay, cosplayers dress up like all sorts of shit, why are you rocking one fucking look all the time? get creative jesus! hopefully she does as the show goes along.

Cynthia is horrendous, boring and with a terrible accent. She's nice, but she fades away.

Thorgys runway was a mess and i'm not sold on her yet. Ok personality though, but the drag.........its just budget Monsoon isn't it? stop.

YESSSS at the old winners coming back, yesssss at Rajas facemask, I LIVE and Tyra is soooo beautiful.

Derrick may onl do Britney but he does it well, i like him, and his group shot photo was amazing.

I'm not sold on Bob just yet, i can see potential but for episode 1 i'm seeing NO look, and hit and miss one liner jokes. We'll see.

Y'all keep comparing queens trying to be cute, that needs to stop because they are completely different.

I'm glad the first challenge was a sewing challenge because it what we need to get rid of the unprepared girls. I'm ok with the out come of todays episode and I'm mad people gave shit to Naomi, because as far as I know she made the boat at it was good. It felt very Willam, everything was the boat and the outfit was simple to make the boat the center of attention. 

:creep:

BzhmW.png

Would you say its better than her debut? I dont have time to listen atm 

just off listening to the previews, yes, and I thought her first one was a complete throwaway

BzhmW.png