Alaska's most recent ex went off on IG and  leaked a lot of information from AS2

take it with a grain of salt, however this is still ongoing and could very well be true

from Reddit: The unconfirmed highly-likely scalding tea that was thrown upon us from https://instagram.com/adejelite/

BACKGROUND: He is Alaska/Justin's ex-boyfriend. They broke up recently, and he says that Justin cheated on him. So he revealed all of this, plus videos where she is doing things and talking about confidential information. She apparently relapsed on alcoholism.

do NOT, repeat do NOT open the spoilers unless you want the season potentially ruined

BzhmW.png

Omg i just opened the full cast one

*obviously, don't open if you don't want spoilers*

OK WTF, Roxxxy, Ginger, Detox, Coco, Alyssa?? I feel like they brought back Roxy and Detox just to do the whole Ralaskatox shit again, but roxy and Detox are SOOO annoying. Also Coco and alyssa.......they are gonna bring up the feud again. Coco is annoying (BEYOND annoying) and alyssa is okay..... I was expecting a much better cast. Im most excited for Katya, Adore, and Alaska, like most other people.

Demos_copy.png

Omg i just opened the full cast one

*obviously, don't open if you don't want spoilers*

OK WTF, Roxxxy, Ginger, Detox, Coco, Alyssa?? I feel like they brought back Roxy and Detox just to do the whole Ralaskatox shit again, but roxy and Detox are SOOO annoying. Also Coco and alyssa.......they are gonna bring up the feud again. Coco is annoying (BEYOND annoying) and alyssa is okay..... I was expecting a much better cast. Im most excited for Katya, Adore, and Alaska, like most other people.

Apparently

Adore

is the one who storms out this season

BzhmW.png

Season 8 Cast: Dax!, Acid Betty, Kim Chi, Thorgy Thor, Naomi Smalls, Derrick Barry, Robbie Turner, Cynthia Lee Fontaine, Naysha Lopez, Laila McQueen, Chi Chi DeVayne e Bob The Drag Queen.

12651063_463355793848264_118214231282990

A mess tbh, they look so trashy  :deadbanana: worst cast so far..  the girl in middle with pink looks like a flea market version of William

I already know she'll be my fav, she's the only one serving as well

CaLXHPdUYAItV8p.jpg

Demos_copy.png

@@AKA Lizzy Grant GIRL that's Derrick Barry, one of the biggest Britney Spears impersonators right now :deadbanana:

They all look great but those cast pictures are terrible. Literally I can't believe they were shot and edited by the same person that did seasons 5-6-7's. They look very amateur-ish.