So happy with the top 3 (considering who was in the top 4... Would've been nice if Katya was in Ginger or Pearl's place)

To be honest, Pearl is my favorite of the 3... But that doesn't mean I think she should be the winner. Being objective, I believe Violet or Ginger would do the crown more justice and just scream "winner" more to me.

Kind of curious what Pearl's past was like... She stayed very private on the show which I admire and understand, but it feels like we keep getting hints that something traumatic happened to him and I don't know remotely what it is. 

What did he mean when he said people would be looking at him weird from across the room and he didn't know why?

ngl I teared up for Pearl too.

I wish Katya was there instead of Ginger.

I like Ginger, and she deserves her spot, but as the show went on I began to like her less than I did in the beginning.

I began to like Kennedy a bit more than I thought I ever would, but she should have been sent home a lot earlier.

If the Top 3 was Violet, Pearl, & Katya, I would be so happy with any of them winning.

Rooting for Pearl & Violet!

Pearl will win the social media aspect of the voting, Violet will come in 2nd there but I think Ru's decision would be Violet because of consistency

She's getting a clear winner edit with the way she was picked on and how she's all changed

BzhmW.png

Pearl will win the social media aspect of the voting, Violet will come in 2nd there but I think Ru's decision would be Violet because of consistency

She's getting a clear winner edit with the way she was picked on and how she's all changed

People said that about Ginger tho

What I saw with the editing in this season is that the one beeing a cunt in the episode, will be the one going home. It happened to Jasmine, Fame & Kennedy, for example.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

People said that about Ginger tho

What I saw with the editing in this season is that the one beeing a cunt in the episode, will be the one going home. It happened to Jasmine, Fame & Kennedy, for example.

that would be Ginger, did you watch the way she and Kennedy attacked Violet in Untucked

on an unrelated note I wish viewers got to see Violet's aerial silks act

BzhmW.png

that would be Ginger, did you watch the way she and Kennedy attacked Violet in Untucked

on an unrelated note I wish viewers got to see Violet's aerial silks act

No I couldn't, my proxy free sites are not working with YT, so no :(

Yeah me too, I hope she can use them in the finale or maybe if she wins, next year she will pass the crown comming down like an angel

No I couldn't, my proxy free sites are not working with YT, so no :(

Yeah me too, I hope she can use them in the finale or maybe if she wins, next year she will pass the crown comming down like an angel

Here's the last Untucked! https://vid.me/Ygnp

I wish Max showed that diversity of styles / wigs she got on that video. It's still 100% Max. I lived for all of her looks (except the green look but at least got a concept and everyone was shit that week tbh). I wish she stayed longer too, a Kennedy-Max-Katya Top 3 could've been amazing #AnyoneButGinger :hooker:

Why are y'all acting like Kennedy deserves Top 3 tho.... everyone's argument "she SLAYED so many challenges this season" like ok bitch get off the Wikipedia chart and watch the actual show. She was carried through group challenge after group challenge. She's a great queen but should have gone home like 7th or 8th.

So many people on reddit like changed opinions over the season when it wasn't cool to dislike Kennedy anymore. Everyone started worshiping the ground she walked on and pretending she kicked this season's ass when she was just mediocre most of the time.

14417469274.gif

Why are y'all acting like Kennedy deserves Top 3 tho.... everyone's argument "she SLAYED so many challenges this season" like ok bitch get off the Wikipedia chart and watch the actual show. She was carried through group challenge after group challenge. She's a great queen but should have gone home like 7th or 8th.

So many people on reddit like changed opinions over the season when it wasn't cool to dislike Kennedy anymore. Everyone started worshiping the ground she walked on and pretending she kicked this season's ass when she was just mediocre most of the time.

This! the second the challenges turned to be individual she proved that her talent it's to be bitter about errrthing

I actually hated Kennedy trough half of the competition. Yes, her opinions are very direct but at least a she's not a double faced bitch like Ginger who compliments you and then tries to bring you down. Kennedy was all t. When I finally started to get disappointed by my fave Pearl I realized Kennedy deserved her position on the show and her wins (well Spoof was for a redemption arc from Shakesqueer's bottom 2 tbh) because she actually at least tried to deliver and did it successfully. She's also very online friendly with the people who actually show support and likes to notice them unlike most people who prefer to ignore it. She had her moments on the show like last episode but she also gave us amazing moments like that "after a long night of hooking..." speech and Divine Inspiration's Untucked. In fact I'm happy I got to enjoy all of them from a neutral point of view, it made the show better for me on my first season. Hating on Ginger/Kennedy/Jasmine just made it harder for me while watching the show because I wasn't enjoying it.

Also the entire Top 5 was carried trough group challenges... like, it felt kinda set up. Ginger winning Glamazonian Airways just because she was the captain (while Trixie got sent home practically being the leader in Tan With U), Pearl having 2 paired wins and also Violet/Katya on Prancing Queens while Max got sent home with 2 wins (one by her own) also Ginger fucking up both in the challenge and the lipsync with Trixie yet she stayed while they sent home Max for the same thing, Violet missing the bottom 2 thanks to Miss Fame, Katya winning RuHollywood Stories, etc... Kennedy too.

I'm not a Kennedy fan but damn give her some credit too.

Also people change opinions once the heat is gone and they're not blind stans. I see people were hating on Coco during S5 and now everyone praise her lipsyncs, Phi Phi was a massive cunt yet she's not getting that much hate now. It's natural, once this season is over I'm sure lot of fans are gonna praise it too while now everyone says is one of the worst ones, etc...