and other girls are very versatile... lol

Kennedy is boring as shit even though she's a great dancer. Her outfits are boring, her looks overall should've got her sent home like 3 episodes ago, etc. Snatch Game was the final straw....Little Richard...really bitch :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Kennedy is boring as shit even though she's a great dancer. Her outfits are boring, her looks overall should've got her sent home like 3 episodes ago, etc. Snatch Game was the final straw....Little Richard...really bitch :eartha:

Kennedy is not boring bae. She is pure fun. U just can't stand ha bcos she is reading ur fave.

And it's not all about look. It's about entertainment. Putting beatuiful dress on urself doesnt make you drag queen. Everybody can do that.

Her Little Richard won  :eartha:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Kennedy is not boring bae. She is pure fun. U just can't stand ha bcos she is reading ur fave.

And it's not all about look. It's about entertainment. Putting beatuiful dress on urself doesnt make you drag queen. Everybody can do that.

She is a fucking peagent queen, putting on pretty dresses is everything for her k?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

She is a fucking peagent queen, putting on pretty dresses is everything for her k?

the entire point of the show is to showcase everything you're capable of

As a dancer and pageant queen, no one expected her to do as well in the acting and comedy challenges as she has

BzhmW.png

What's your fave so I can read ha :creep:

They are all my faves, except for Kennedy and maybe Ginger

the entire point of the show is to showcase everything you're capable of

As a dancer and pageant queen, no one expected her to do as well in the acting and comedy challenges as she has

But we were talking about how boring her outfits are and butterflies bring up the fact that putting pretty dresses doesn't make her a drag queen. Since she is a pageant queen hse in fact put pretty dresses to make her drag.

Tell me what u like about Pearl, Trixie and Violet?

I love Pearl's attitude, she is a lay back bitch who is not all out there like a bunch of queens, also she is so fucking creative, like hands craft, she put together the Cher look. And both times she won, she wasn't carried over by neither Max or Trixie, she did it on her own.

Trixie is a stand alone creature, yeah the Barbie thing is overdone, but she is doing it the right way, love her merchandise. Plus she is really funny and her lipsync, gurl just watch her Telephone lipsync, look it up.

Violet first and foremost her waist, she is commited to dat, and she looks like she could be the Dita Von Teese of drag, she is super young and yet she managed to go this far, something like other queens couldn't, plus she does air dance in her performances, when will your fave?

according to someone on Reddit who is involved with production the next two eliminations are going to be rough for fans

it's either Trixie, Pearl or Katya, wich sucks tbh

"Fun" when all of her looks sucked besides the green shit from episode 2(?) and maybe the FALL/SPRING thing. She's not a queen that'll be popular for the younger audience.

ew

according to someone on Reddit who is involved with production the next two eliminations are going to be rough for fans

if it ain't Katya/Pearl/Trixie idc. Violet seems to be making it to Top 3 I guess. I want Kennedy vs Violet for a lipsync though.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

given the comments the redditor made about us being sad, yet happy for an 'elimination' and rumors about Katya not doing too well after Fame left (since they were both recovered addicts)...you put the pieces together

The next challenge is a dance one and the ball is usually a top 4 challenge, so unless they bumped the ball to 5 like in S6 then I think a double elimination is happening

BzhmW.png

Gorl the source you posted last time was wrong soo... (also spoilers please because it being "rough for fans", if it is true, confirms that Kennedy and Ginger aren't going home...)

Don't worry about Fame, she has a brighter future than some of the queens who still are on the competition :illuminataylor:

I'm starting to accept Ginger will take the crown. RuPaul's not gonna crown any of these young girls (like Pearl and Violet) because they could really put Ru's relevancy in danger. With the money and how smart, praised and polished they are they could take the mainstream by surprise and become really popular. Previous winners are not a risk for Ru's biggest drag queen status (maybe Sharon but she fucked up after DR and her win was the first one with social media help so Ru got like no option) and Ginger would be another safe choice for Ru (even though she's hated as hell)

Anyway I'll still hope to hear 'Ginger Minj, sashay away' soon :cat:

:thumb:  :thumb2:  :thumb3:

Anyway, Pearl kind of annoyed me for the first time today. I kind of believed Fame when she said Pearl didn't want to be here. I love her and I know she's chill, but also (it could be editing) it does seem like she doesn't actually care about drag race and is more just there for exposure for her brand (which I guess makes sense and that's the main reason I would do it too... idk)

Anyway, I guess Fame had to go eventually but I just love her and him so much, I didn't want it to be so...(especially before Kennedy...)

Winner? ehhhh idk between Katya and Pearl for me. (Not who I think will win but who I want to win)

Although I feel fairly certain Ginger and Katya will both be in the top 3. The other spot is up for grabs by anyone except Kennedy.

Gorl the source you posted last time was wrong soo... (also spoilers please because it being "rough for fans", if it is true, confirms that Kennedy and Ginger aren't going home...)

different user. look up /illnevertellu 

BzhmW.png

I'm usually never into pageant queens [Alexis Mateo, shudder!] so Kennedy does little for me too, plus her attitude kinda sucks, especially when she was around that vile creature Jasmin. Also, i wish she would take off those damn contact lenses she wears, they're just way too obvious and make her already google eyes look even more bulbous.

Poor Fame, they really threw her under the bus when they were asked who should go. Lucky she's such a star already anyway, i love her. Hate seeing her and Pearl fight, if it's real i mean.

If the next 2 eliminations are tough, then i guess Katya or Pearl might be going. I adore Pearl but i'm not sure if her super chill approach is gonna get her into top 3.

Yeah I'm pressed about Kennedy. 90% of her runway looks have been garbage, especially considering they should be her strongest area as a pageant queen.

& She's not doing great in almost every challenge. Are we watching the same show? The only challenge she did a GREAT job in was Snatch Game. She didn't deserve the win in the music video challenge. Her performance was mediocre. It should have gone to Katya or Jaidynn. She did fine in the John Waters challenge, I'll give her that too. But that's it. The only time she's looked good was the fall/spring looks. Her lip sync was off during Glamazonian Airways. She was a shit team leader and just as bad of an actress in Shakesqueer. Her Rupaul was AWFUL in RuHollywood Stories. She was middle of the pack at the DESPY awards. Her conjoined look was predictable, boring, and again very mediocre. Tell me again how she's been great in almost every challenge?

Overall Kennedy has been very underwhelming and mediocre this season (that's me saying it nicely) and does NOT deserve her place in the competition right now, based on runway looks and overall challenge performances.

14417469274.gif

I love Pearl's attitude, she is a lay back bitch who is not all out there like a bunch of queens, also she is so fucking creative, like hands craft, she put together the Cher look. And both times she won, she wasn't carried over by neither Max or Trixie, she did it on her own.

Trixie is a stand alone creature, yeah the Barbie thing is overdone, but she is doing it the right way, love her merchandise. Plus she is really funny and her lipsync, gurl just watch her Telephone lipsync, look it up.

Violet first and foremost her waist, she is commited to dat, and she looks like she could be the Dita Von Teese of drag, she is super young and yet she managed to go this far, something like other queens couldn't, plus she does air dance in her performances, when will your fave?

At first I was caught on Pearl's out of drag look and I had some empathy when they all attacked her at start.

I don't care if people like u out of show and how fierce u r, I don't get anything of that in show. You can't serve same dance moves in both lip syncs.

Also doing cute when they asked u to wear ugly dress was stupid.

I don't mind Trixie's look. But she is not funny at all. I remember that Ross's fake and forced laugh on that ''joke'' in comeback...ugh...

She is not entertaining person at all... at least to me. 

Violet was mostly ok, but I just don't think she is top 3 material. I saw her MDM performance and it was mess. so...

Yeah I'm pressed about Kennedy. 90% of her runway looks have been garbage, especially considering they should be her strongest area as a pageant queen.

& She's not doing great in almost every challenge. Are we watching the same show? The only challenge she did a GREAT job in was Snatch Game. She didn't deserve the win in the music video challenge. Her performance was mediocre. It should have gone to Katya or Jaidynn. She did fine in the John Waters challenge, I'll give her that too. But that's it. The only time she's looked good was the fall/spring looks. Her lip sync was off during Glamazonian Airways. She was a shit team leader and just as bad of an actress in Shakesqueer. Her Rupaul was AWFUL in RuHollywood Stories. She was middle of the pack at the DESPY awards. Her conjoined look was predictable, boring, and again very mediocre. Tell me again how she's been great in almost every challenge?

Overall Kennedy has been very underwhelming and mediocre this season (that's me saying it nicely) and does NOT deserve her place in the competition right now, based on runway looks and overall challenge performances.

obv u don't watch it well when you say this.

She mentioned few times how she hates that they are giving her that etiquete of pageant queen. 

Why she didn't deserve to win? She was funny and that's what is all about. I have to repeat it like parrot. It's about entertainment not just beautiful dress.

Tell me how predictable was her and Jasmine look compared to Pearl and Trixie?

I said almost every. Ofc she wasn't great all the time. But you can't say that she doesn't deserve to be there.

:creep:  I will apply for next season and I will be sweet and beautiful and young in corset. I expect same support from you all. K?  :flutter:

obv u don't watch it well when you say this.

She mentioned few times how she hates that they are giving her that etiquete of pageant queen.

Why she didn't deserve to win? She was funny and that's what is all about. I have to repeat it like parrot. It's about entertainment not just beautiful dress.

Tell me how predictable was her and Jasmine look compared to Pearl and Trixie?

I said almost every. Ofc she wasn't great all the time. But you can't say that she doesn't deserve to be there.

Okay but that doesn't disprove the fact that she IS a pageant queen. I don't see your point here. Her looks should be stronger because she is a pageant girl. Point blank.

She didn't deserve to win because Katya and Jaidynn were funnier and they both had a better runway look. Yes Kennedy was kinda funny, but she wasn't the funniest by a long shot. And she DEFINITELY didn't look better than either of them on the runway.

Uh, okay. I will tell you. It was nowhere near as predictable as Jasmine and Kennedy. Lol???

Pearl and Trixie had a great CONCEPT behind their look and they delivered it like professionals. Two pageant girls putting on a pretty dress is predictable and boring. There was so much opportunity with that challenge for them to tell a story and they played it safe.

It would've been predictable for Trixie to be in Barbie makeup like usual with a theme that followed, but that isn't what they did. So I don't see how you can act like they were just as predictable as Jasmine and Kennedy.

14417469274.gif

Okay but that doesn't disprove the fact that she IS a pageant queen. I don't see your point here. Her looks should be stronger because she is a pageant girl. Point blank.

She didn't deserve to win because Katya and Jaidynn were funnier and they both had a better runway look. Yes Kennedy was kinda funny, but she wasn't the funniest by a long shot. And she DEFINITELY didn't look better than either of them on the runway.

Uh, okay. I will tell you. It was nowhere near as predictable as Jasmine and Kennedy. Lol???

Pearl and Trixie had a great CONCEPT behind their look and they delivered it like professionals. Two pageant girls putting on a pretty dress is predictable and boring. There was so much opportunity with that challenge for them to tell a story and they played it safe.

It would've been predictable for Trixie to be in Barbie makeup like usual with a theme that followed, but that isn't what they did. So I don't see how you can act like they were just as predictable as Jasmine and Kennedy.

I think that she thinks that she is comedy queen and I get that from her.

Honey that CONCEPT what u talking about is always there. Pearl and Trixie were BLONDE again in pretty dress. Trixie only had her makeup tonned down a bit. They didn't serve me nothing I didn't see... It's set up.

I don't think that Jasmine and Kennedy should've won. They were in same box as Pearl and Trixie. Katya and Kasha were true winners for me.

I'm still waiting for confirmation that u will support me on show.

I think that she thinks that she is comedy queen and I get that from her.

Honey that CONCEPT what u talking about is always there. Pearl and Trixie were BLONDE again in pretty dress. Trixie only had her makeup tonned down a bit. They didn't serve me nothing I didn't see... It's set up.

I don't think that Jasmine and Kennedy should've won. They were in same box as Pearl and Trixie. Katya and Kasha were true winners for me.

I'm still waiting for confirmation that u will support me on show.

You said this was good...bitch where?

Pearl and Trixie had a concept (ugly and pretty twins winning a pageant). Pearl is a blonde queen anyway, but they provided a believable and amazing look (in which they came to a neutral on their styles). Not some ugly pink dress with a weak ass conjoined cape).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1