You said this was good...bitch where?

Pearl and Trixie had a concept (ugly and pretty twins winning a pageant). Pearl is a blonde queen anyway, but they provided a believable and amazing look (in which they came to a neutral on their styles). Not some ugly pink dress with a weak ass conjoined cape).

Boo get some glasses and read what I wrote again. :bye4:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I think that she thinks that she is comedy queen and I get that from her.

Honey that CONCEPT what u talking about is always there. Pearl and Trixie were BLONDE again in pretty dress. Trixie only had her makeup tonned down a bit. They didn't serve me nothing I didn't see... It's set up.

I don't think that Jasmine and Kennedy should've won. They were in same box as Pearl and Trixie. Katya and Kasha were true winners for me.

I'm still waiting for confirmation that u will support me on show.

You think Kennedy thinks she's a comedy queen? :facepalm:

She THOUGHT she was CAPABLE of comedy because she won a comedy based challenge. THAT is what you're thinking of. She has never made any remarks that would indicate she thinks she is a comedy queen. Katya is a comedy queen. Bianca is a comedy queen. Ginger is a comedy queen. Kennedy is a dancing pageant queen. K.

You clearly don't know what the word concept means.

Trixie's makeup was "toned down a bit"... she drew on freckles and wore a fucking retainer. She looked COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. She was a character and did her makeup accordingly.

???????????????????????? jesus fuck

14417469274.gif

Mmm who cares Queen Max is gone and the show is no longer relevant :illuminataylor:

Lmao I saw this on Twitter like 1 month ago and saved it now I found it on my phone and it still makes me laugh so much and I don't know why :toofunny:

tumblr_nnncocEYjY1ttzmiho1_1280.jpg

You think Kennedy thinks she's a comedy queen? :facepalm:

She THOUGHT she was CAPABLE of comedy because she won a comedy based challenge. THAT is what you're thinking of. She has never made any remarks that would indicate she thinks she is a comedy queen. Katya is a comedy queen. Bianca is a comedy queen. Ginger is a comedy queen. Kennedy is a dancing pageant queen. K.

You clearly don't know what the word concept means.

Trixie's makeup was "toned down a bit"... she drew on freckles and wore a fucking retainer. She looked COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. She was a character and did her makeup accordingly.

???????????????????????? jesus fuck

Plus she made the retainer out of clips of something, she says so on the Hey Queen interiew, again, her and Pearl are so crafty

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

After a long night of hooking... TRADE didn't like the session... So he gutted me and threw me into the fire... But I didn't die! I morphasized and crystallized into a Glamazon BITCH ready for the runway

iboU3HL0PCzjWU.gif

Kennedy's touching history about her Death Becomes Her look >>>>>> Ginger Minaj

the best Death runways were Fame and Violet, without a doubt. I was appalled that Raja and Raven gave it their top toot of the week

Fame was ok for me, the dress was gorgeous tho. For me Katya, Max and Violet nailed it

the best Death runways were Fame and Violet, without a doubt. I was appalled that Raja and Raven gave it their top toot of the week

You're discrediting Max just because you don't like her. Her makeup was at its best. HER FACE WAS SPARKLING. Her gray hair was styled the best it's been all season along with the Tilda Swinton look. Her dress was pretty and BLEEDING and she had a beautifully realistic prop to put the icing on the cake.

So ya, Max, Violet, & Fame had the best death looks IMO. :creep:

14417469274.gif

I think everyone was amazing at Death Becomes Her (ignoring Kennedy's roasted chicken ~ but it originated that epic backstory so), it's my favorite runway this season. But Max and Violet >>> . Max SERVED that look ~ the hair, make up and walk :oprah:

SUPER disappointed tbh

I agree with the non elimination thing.

tbh I feel really bad for Trixie bc she did amazing in both lip syncs and in the challenge this week and still got kicked off again.

Violet really has been growing on me, they gave her the worst edit in the beginning

At this point I'm 99% sure the Top 3 is Katya, Violet & Kennedy (Although if I had it my way it'd be Katya, Violet & Pearl)

Kennedy in the Top 3? Girl please. No. Sorry. Next.

Top 3 is looking like Violet, Ginger, Katya/Pearl. I really doubt Kennedy's garbage fashion will survive the ball episode. I doubt Ginger will do very well for the challenge either.

Trixie is a great queen but she's been so middle of the pack so it doesn't bother me that she's gone. The Top 5 is correct except Max should be there instead of Kennedy. She was stronger fashion and performance-wise.

14417469274.gif

The fact that Ginger fucked up two of the 4 great challenges it's shocking, if this bitch is going to win I'm gonna loose it.

I'm kinda sad that Trixie went home, because she turned the lipsync tho, but oh well. I kinda agree with the fact that they both deserved to stay, but Ru already took her chance to make this season a week longer when she got Trixie back.

Can we all agree that Katya swept the floor with Violet? she looked gorgeous as a tango dancer.

And the bae (Pearl) really sold the challenge, I saw why they didn't won, but she was living it.