Max is not mad at her elimination, she just saw the final edit tonight (just like us) and wanted to clear things up about that whole 'meltdown' she 'had' while getting critiques. Lots of queens have been talking about the editing this season, not only Max: Pearl, Trixie, Jasmine, Katya, Kennedy and I'm sure Kandy had a small comment about her nonexistent edit.

Since people already put it out of spoilers, Max was having a fucking meltdown on Twitter

I looked at his IG and stuff over the weekend and it's the same boring ass looks and shit. I thought he was criminally overrated by fans and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he quit drag within the next few months/year or so because he's just not that great at it. Stick to theatre

A "fucking meltdown"? Girl. No. Sorry. Next.

14417469274.gif

so glad that Diore is still there.

Max's meldown looked like she has some mental problems. It was kind of uncomfortable for me to watch.

She did not have a meltdown. It's explained on her twitter. Ru asked her to sing. How can you guys be so quick to fall for editing??

14417469274.gif

Since people already put it out of spoilers, Max was having a fucking meltdown on Twitter

I looked at his IG and stuff over the weekend and it's the same boring ass looks and shit. I thought he was criminally overrated by fans and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he quit drag within the next few months/year or so because he's just not that great at it. Stick to theatre

10643793_671973819558770_392693760_n.jpg6fe67efaaa9611e3b73d12cdff6fa9c1_8.jpgcd9dd874acc911e3afa4126f3b37e9fd_8.jpg10843757_371875602978930_421942235_n.jpg

Nice try Andrew, developing an aesthetic is completely different than being boring. Max is still more original than Kandy, Kennedy and even Pearl.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

10643793_671973819558770_392693760_n.jpg6fe67efaaa9611e3b73d12cdff6fa9c1_8.jpgcd9dd874acc911e3afa4126f3b37e9fd_8.jpg10843757_371875602978930_421942235_n.jpg

Nice try Andrew, developing an aesthetic is completely different than being boring. Max is still more original than Kandy, Kennedy and even Pearl.

Violet has a developed aesthetic.

Max wears the same kinds out outfits from Wet Seal and Forever 21. She's not a good performer. She can only act, drag is much more than that

BzhmW.png

Violet has a developed aesthetic.

Max wears the same kinds out outfits from Wet Seal and Forever 21. She's not a good performer. She can only act, drag is much more than that

Violet has also had way more experience than Max, Max is only I think a year or two into drag and has already developed character, looks and even a stage performance.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

My friend showed me this and I loved it, the song is really good too.

I was going to make a thread for the band omg!! I saw this a few weeks ago and was so into the song and got really into the artist and have been planning to make a thread but kept putting it off!!

Also im so glad Fame didn't go home omg! The spoiler Andrew posted scared me...

Also lol it's so obviously Trixie coming back.

also did anyone watch Untucked?

Max definitely said one of the most directly rude things I've heard this season. A few of the contestants said he was nasty to them, but it was all edited otherwise. I wonder if that was a slip 

BzhmW.png

also did anyone watch Untucked?

Max definitely said one of the most directly rude things I've heard this season. A few of the contestants said he was nasty to them, but it was all edited otherwise. I wonder if that was a slip

I did watch untucked but what did Max say that you are refering to?

I don't follow her so...

What an insightful response. 

You sound like Kennedy + Ginger. 

14417469274.gif

Please y'all are trying too hard with Max. It is obvious those two things (show's 'meltdown' + Untucked comment) were shown in purpose to justificate her exit (she was a mess this episode, but was doing really well overall) and make her look bad. I mean, I believe her story because it looks totally out of place, the angles/takes/etc seem so behind the scenes footage and the garbage bag thing was shade + it could've been left out like I'm sure lot of small talk / whisper comments are. Kinda rude and childish? Yeah, we all have those moments when we feel vulnerable. Sadly for her, she gave them material to work with. I am by far not a Max "stan", I never saw her as a front runner and she was the worst this episode (Snatch Game & lipsynch) but imo she wasn't the worst overall and could've stayed longer. At least Miss Fame is still surviving, yesterday I was all #PrayForMissFame before spoilers leaked

Anyway

Miss Fame's "take my hand I wanna touch your cock" pops up on a daily basis in my head :oprah: i still wanna know how taking hands can led to touching someone's cock :oprah:

Wow Max said something shady, let's pretend it's the most rude and grotesque thing said this season even though Jasmine, Ginger, and Kennedy are also people that exist on the season. Oooookkkkkk Andrew.

I mean you don't have to like Max, but you're reaching.

14417469274.gif

Rupaul_slap.gif

Bitch just the bearded queen look shits on every runway look max used in the competition

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Rupaul_slap.gif

Bitch just the bearded queen look shits on every runway look max used in the competition

max.jpg

This wholeheartedly shits on the more experienced queens like Kennedy. Nice try.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1