@ you clickbait piece of shit i can't consciously sit here and not open the spoiler but i WILL NOT allow myself to do it :rollin:

a reliable redditor tho? are you referring to illnevertellu? i've read so much "T" on there over the past few months and 99% of it ended up being bullshit lol 

anyway guys, if we do get into legit spoilers (a la future elimination stuff - not something that has happened within the week's episode) please follow andrew's suit and spoiler tag it because this season has kept me guessing and i really don't want to know everything before it happens like i did with season six

14417469274.gif

@ you clickbait piece of shit i can't consciously sit here and not open the spoiler but i WILL NOT allow myself to do it :rollin:

a reliable redditor tho? are you referring to illnevertellu? i've read so much "T" on there over the past few months and 99% of it ended up being bullshit lol 

anyway guys, if we do get into legit spoilers (a la future elimination stuff - not something that has happened within the week's episode) please follow andrew's suit and spoiler tag it because this season has kept me guessing and i really don't want to know everything before it happens like i did with season six

No, I think it was someone connected to the redditor who scooped /samastrophe with the live episode links this week

BzhmW.png

Ok here is how I felt the eliminations

Tempest - I liked her but she didn't deliver so oh well

Sasha - Why she wasn't in the bottom the last episode? Thank god she went home

Jasmine - K BYEEEEEE

Trixie - OMG it was so sad but at the same time I didn't want Pearl to leave so soon

Ms. Kasha - Sorry, but she turn it out, Kandy was nothing compare to her

Kandy . Thank god, you can lipsync 3 times and make it.

My faves are Pearl, Violet & Jayden tbh.

I'm just waiting for Kennedy the Toad to leave and I was dissapointed with Ginger, I loved her in the trailer but now she is just a start drama bitch I can't.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I didn't watch the show, and I already know who went home and I don't understand tbh, I'm speechless, she was doing so good, but oh well as long Pearl is still there I'm ok.

Bring your queen back with the social media hashtag #BringMyQueenBack with her name. VOTE FOR TRIXIE Y'ALL.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

As much as I like Max, this week she was just... uh... her "classiness" thing is getting to her potential-- there's a way to be smart, sassy, and classy without being nasty, but her character fell so god damn flat. Her looks are always so fucking amazing and she's so good at the art and the aesthetics, humor isn't meant for her.

I hope Trixie comes back.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

THAT CAME COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE WTF

I spent the whole episode being nervous for Miss Fame and I didn't even need to be

I love Max but the moment she said "Disney Sharon Needles" I knew I had to say goodbye

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

You're allowed to live your life of sin

I started watching the rest except S6 because that one is blocked on the Logo app :cat: but tonite's episode was ??? WHY

Since people already put it out of spoilers, Max was having a fucking meltdown on Twitter

I looked at his IG and stuff over the weekend and it's the same boring ass looks and shit. I thought he was criminally overrated by fans and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he quit drag within the next few months/year or so because he's just not that great at it. Stick to theatre

BzhmW.png